Forbidden

***. He’s like a freaking puppy.

Gerard Piqué, twenty-three year old male. Defender in the Spanish NT soccer team, Centre Back in FC Barcelona, and the number 3 of both. Height, 6’3 ½. Hair and eye color, dirtiest blonde and breath-taking deep blue.

Just the description in this guy’s folder makes me want to jump on him. I placed it back into its place, closing the cabinet as I turned around on my chair. It was already a month after we’d meet. He would take me out for a walk and get to know him better. The poor guy still thought I was gay and only interested in him for the job. Little does he know that I’m just having fun with his mind. Sometimes I even felt bad for him, what I was doing was cruel, but he needed to realize that not every ‘pray’ he finds out in the jungle is for him to satisfy from. We actually started to have a good time whenever we were together. If we didn’t go for a walk, he would get to my house and bring some Chinese food while we watched any movie of all the movies I have at home. Sometimes he would even call from the market, asking me for whatever I needed. Yes, he bought my groceries. But it has happened twice, only twice. Both times, he would buy a jar of nutella and some strawberries. And of course, how could I forget him making me watch silly videos all over youtube. I would have to run to the bathroom to pee or I would pee in my pants right in front of him.

The guy was pretty damn funny, and he sure knew how to make me smile once in a while. He would go to my house almost daily, and with that we obviously became pretty close. I even teased him about him having to be careful of us both finding dates because I might steal his. Of course, I would feel awkward, but as such a sweet gentleman that he is; he would laugh and tease back, trying not to let me notice how uncomfortable it was of me not being able to be the girl he would actually date.

What he doesn’t know is how alike we both think.

I stood up from my chair and fixed my black pencil skirt. Tonight Gerard had promised me that he would get me a date. It was awkward at first, but I guess I can put the little acting I know to work. It actually is still weird to me, I’ll be having to pretend to ‘check out’ some girls. Maybe I’ll manage to tell him that I’m not into dating right now, or some lame excuse. I heard a soft knock on my door and turned around.

”Come in” I said loud enough for whoever was standing outside to hear me. I unbuttoned the first two buttons of my white shirt; it was hot in that office. I pulled the sleeves all the way up to my elbows. The door was slowly opened and I could hear the footsteps very clearly. My back was facing the door, so I couldn’t see who it was. Then I felt someone wrapping their arms around me and picking me up.

”Hi” Gerard said in his funny voice, I couldn’t help but laugh. I placed my hands over his, which were on my stomach. My feet were up to his mid-leg. I could feel my black pumps sliding out my feet. He tightened his grip and laid his chin on my shoulder.

”Hey” I said chuckling, he moved himself from side to side, making me sort of shake in the air. I laughed even more. He joined me and then placed me back on the floor. I turned around to face him and smiled wide.

”You ready to go?” He asked tilting his head cutely to a side.

Fuck. He’s like a freaking puppy.

”Actually.. ” I started to say, looking for an excuse. He shook his head and grabbed my purse, sliding it up to my shoulder.

”Oh no, you are not saying no to me. We’ll go to a bar, meet some girls, and have some sex later tonight” He smirked and my eyes popped open.

”We?” I asked him. Was he going to get laid in front of my very eyes?

Why would I even care anyway? It’s not like I love him or anything. I just want the same that he wants to get tonight.

”Yeah, you didn’t think you’d get all the girls for yourself, huh?” He smiled at me and kissed my forehead, ”Let’s get out of here, ladies are waiting for us everywhere” He winked at me, placing my hand on his arm as he guided me out of the office. I was still startled, not really believing what was happening. There was this feeling I had in between my stomach, my chest, and my throat. Sort of as if I could barely breath, as if I was choking, or even as if I could feel my heart beating almost as if I had earphones connected to it. This funny feeling made itself home inside of me until we got to the bar, where it started to get worst. We both sat in the stools and looked around.

”You ready?” He glanced over at me and smiled. I shook my head and grabbed the drink that he had ordered for me.

”I’m not really in the mood” I said taking a sip of it. He stared at me for a moment and just didn’t say anything. I sighed and looked at the little stage at the back of the place. There was a huge poster on top of it.

Jason Mraz tribute.

Some guys stood up in stage and started to prepare themselves. I took another sip of my drink, still not being able to look at Gerard. I could still feel his eyes on me, but I just didn’t want to look at him.

”I guess I can’t make you do anything you don’t want to do” He said softly, my eyes automatically looked at him, ”Another day, whenever you feel like it” A smiles formed on his lips as he gently rubbed my arm.

”Hey, don’t you dare ruin your night for me. Go ahead and get yourself a girl for tonight” I tried my hardest to smile at him, but I was a complete fail. He looked at me for a moment and then his smile grew wider.

”What would you say if I offered you to share whoever I find tonight?” He asked me, making my eyes almost pop out of my head.

”Share?” I raised an eyebrow at him. He chuckled and leaned closer to me, almost as if he was going to tell me a secret.

”I’m talking about a three-some” He whispered, ”We can share the girl” He started to sound as if we were some kind of hungry vampires sharing our prey. Then the image of him naked, on a bed, all over me, moaning in my ears as I begged him for more came in my mind. How could I say no to that? Well, maybe the fact that I won’t be sharing the girl, the girl and I would be sharing him. The thought of him making out with some other girl in front of me made me feel sick.

”As flattered as I am, I have to pass” I half grinned and then turned back down to my dink, ”Go ahead, just get yourself a nice lady that will let you know who’s the boss” I smirked lightly, now looking at him. He chuckled and then smiled.

”You’re amazing” He said as he grabbed his drink and kissed my cheek. I smiled as I looked at him. He smiled back and then started to make his way towards some tall blonde girl that apparently he has had his eyes on since we walked inside. I sighed and turned to face my empty glass.

”Do you want me to get you another or do you want anything else?” I heard the bartender ask me. I looked up and grinned at him.

”What would you recommend for a girl that watches how her best friend hooks up with some stranger while he doesn’t know that she’s practically crazy about him?” I raised an eyebrow and he smirked and let out a soft laugh.

”A round of shots coming right at you, from the house” He said placing a short shot glass in front of me and filling it with vodka. I nodded and sighed again, taking it and chugging it into my mouth. The taste was strong, but just what would help me.

”Can you call me a cab?” I asked him as he started to refill my drink. He nodded and went towards the phone. I looked towards Gerard, who was all happy flirting with the blonde girl. She seemed like this idiots that you can find anywhere, willing to fuck you here or there. As long as it was sex, she would be happy. I saw him take her hand and lead her out of the bar. He glanced towards me and smiled. I grinned at him and mouthed ‘have fun’.

”Is that him?” I heard the bartender ask me. I kept my eyes on Gerard as he smiled wider at me and then made his way out with the blondie.

”Yeah, that’s him” I mumbled under my breath, turning my attention to the now filled glass in front of me. I chugged it down, feeling how the sense of the vodka was being left in my throat and then all the way down to my stomach. I could feel how it travel all the way down, just how I wanted to feel my fist inside my brain. Seriously, why the hell do I have to be so damn stupid?