We're Growing up but I Still Have No Idea Where I Am Going With This...

15 year old slut

"RUN!" Jordie yelled. Everyone went in different directions but I knew where I wanted to go. I wanted to see Paramore and All Time Low. So I grabbed Dawn's arm and tried to pull her towards the main stage where both bands are going to be playing one after the other. Hehe. Then dawn started pulling me a different way. Towards The Maine's stage.

"NO! We're going to ATL!" I yelled.

"No! The Maine!" She yelled back.

We started pulling on each others arms trying to drag eachother in different directions when I got a bright idea let go of Dawn and watched her fall on her ass.

"Haha, I win, now lets go see ATL," I said going to help her up.

"NO! WE ARE GOING THE WATCH THE FUCKING MAINE PLAY COS THEY ARE THE BEST BAND IN THE WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING WORD!" She screamed at my face.

"NO THERE NOT AND DON'T SCREAM AT ME DAWN!"

We looked at each other, then at the same time started laughing so hard we were rolling around on the ground.

"What the fuck?" I heard Shane say.

"Hi shay, we were fighting then laughing, now we're going to see Paramore, cos she missed The Maine and I missed All Time Low," I rambled.

Then I actually looked at him while I was going to hug him and he was with none other than The Maine, All Time Low and The Summer Set.

"Guys this is my best friend, umm this is the guys and girl from the summer set. Seeing as you meet the others before," he said talking bout when ATL and The Maine asked us to come on warped.

"JACK! ALEX! RIAN! ZACK!" I screamed as I had become very good friends with them all.

"Kait why are you yelling?" Litisha asked.

"Because I'm amazing," i turned around and my jaw dropped. "What the fuck are you wearing a belt as pants? Go put some skinny's on you look like a whore and that top is way to tight and the bra is the most padded bra I've ever seen. How can you let yourself walk off the bus looking like that? What are you trying to do get every guy on tour to fuck you then leave you cos they think your a whore? And holey crap you bleached your hair completely, why? You looked good with the ginger. Fuck you are being so stupid at the moment go back on that fucking bus and change and I'm dying your hair tonight!" i yelled her while everyone watched

"You cant tell me what to do. I'm older then you," she said trying to sound superior.

"So? That doesn't mean jack shit fuck all. You're are acting like a little 15 year old slut so I'm going to treat you like one minus the hits and kicking," I told her while grabbing her by the arm and dragging her back to the bus with everyone following.

"Change. Now." I ordered.

"No."

"Fine... Shay come hold her off the ground." I asked. He did as I asked while I grabbed a pear of hot pink tights and ripped black skinny's put them on her taking the skirt she was wearing off -If you can call it that- Got shay to told her by the hips took her tank top off un-clipped her bra with one hand letting it fall to the ground not caring who saw her tits, put a normal bra on her followed by a HelloGoodbye shirt on her and a Cobra Starship hoodie.

"There, now you look like a person apart from your hair."

"You really hate blonde's don't you kaity?" Dawn asked. i just looked at her with a are-you-seriously-asking-me-this-how-stupid-can-you-be look .