Status: In Progress.

The Only Rings I Have With Me Are the Ones Around My Eye

You're Emmet...FROM TWILIGHT!

Kyle and Morgan sat on the couch staring back at the men in black suits. It had been silent for a few minutes now, and Kyle was completely confused.

Morgan played with her hands, nervous of what they wanted. Kyle had no idea about her past, and if they were here to talk about her dad she was so screwed. What would Kyle think? She let out a shakey sigh and she felt Kyles hand rest on her lower back. Morgan avoided making eye contact with him though. She couldn’t look at him without feeling totally guilty.

“Ms. Wright, or Mrs,” One spoke.

“Mrs. Burns.” Kyle snapped.

Morgan’s head snapped and looked at him. Kyle was glaring at the two men standing in front of them.

“Ah, you’ve gotten married,” The other spoke.

“Yeah what’s of it?” Kyle growled.

“Kyle damnit shut up,” Morgan snapped. She looked up at the two men who were just looking down at Kyle. “Can you just tell me what you want and then leave?”

“I think you know why we’re here,” The taller one spoke.

“Yeah, so what the fuck has he done now?”

“He’s wanted for 5 murders and 23 assaults, and 3 different rape related occurrences,” The short one crossed his hands over his chest.

“Morgan who the fuck are we talking about?” Kyle turned to Morgan who just ignored him and looked up at the FBI boys.

“And how does this relate to me?” Morgan asked.

“We think he’s after you, well if he finds out you’re here anyways,”

“How would he find out I’m here?” she snapped.

“Well,” They paused. “Since you’re husband here, seems to be pretty famous among the teens, the teen new casters have done some research on you and him, and you both had made headlines on MTV UK,”

“We have?” Kyle laughed softly. “Fuck dude,”

“So you think, you think my dad, of all fucking people, is somewhere where there is a Tele? A Tele with cable?” Morgan rolled her eyes, “Obviously, he’s on the run, so he probably isn’t even paying attention to the Tele.”

“You don’t know that Morgan,” They said in unison. “Last we heard from our insider he was trying to find a way to the U.S. to look for you. We want to have you guarded at all times. If he comes for you, then we got him.”

“Okay wait a second,” Kyle stood up. “You,” He pointed to the taller one.

“Victor,” he said finally introducing himself.

“Whatever. You think her dad is a murder, and is after her? If he was after her wouldn’t
he already found her?” Kyle snapped.

“Well, he’s very smart,” The little one said.

“Or maybe you’re just stupid,” Kyle spat at them.

“Kyle William!” Morgan stood up. “Sit.” Kyle looked at her blankly and sat down. “Look, we’re leaving the city tomorrow okay? Then you won’t have to worry, and I won’t need stupid body guards. I’m perfectly fine myself.”

“He’s not in the city anymore, he fled it a while ago,”

Morgan’s heart began to race a bit. She had no idea what to say to get these guys over her back but she didn’t want to be here anymore. She wanted to go back to the U.S. and not worry about any of it. She knew Kyle was going to flip once these guys left the apartment.

“I don’t want a body guard.” She glared.

“Well you have no choice!” Victor snapped.

“Yes I do! It’s my life!” She yelled.

“We’ll have someone follow you then,” the shorter one, who had still not introduced himself, snapped.

“Fuck you guys! No one is going to follow me, I’m going to be perfectly fine without your goddamn help! Now get out, I don’t want to see any of you again until the fucking Queen of England tells you to follow me! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE FUCKERS!” She opened the door and pointed into the hall way.

Victor pulled out his cell phone and his number 7 on his speed dial. He tapped his foot as he waited for someone to pick up. Morgan looked over to Kyle who just shrugged. She sighed and glared at Victor.

“Yes I’d like to speak with the Queen, tell her it’s Victor,” He sighed.

Morgan’s jaw dropped and she felt her heart sink. She didn’t want someone to be following her around. She thought about it for a second, and kicked the door.

“Yes your Majesty, thank you. Good bye.” Victor hung up the phone and raised an eye brow at Morgan.

“Goddamnit,” Morgan slammed the door. “Fine. The body guard has to be under my conditions though, he needs to be buff, sexy, and his name HAS to be Seth.” Morgan smirked.

“Alright. Hey Ian, call Seth,” Victor smiled.

“MORGAN!” Kyle whined.

“WHAT THE FUCKK!?” Morgan shot a death glare at Victor, ignoring Kyle. “HOW DO YOU HAVE A BODY GUARD NAME SETH!? OUT OF ALL FUCKING NAMES?!” She sighed in defeat.

“MORGAN!” Kyle snapped again.

“Oh…make seth ugly, sorry Kyle,” She shrugged and grinned at him.

“Seth is average,” Ian laughed.

“How would you know?” Morgan raised an eye brow.

“Ians gay,” Victor said simply. Morgan sat up straight.

“Reallly? That’s cute!” She clapped her hands together. Kyle rolled his eyes and chuckled softly.

“Seth will be here any second,” Ian spoke.

“Wow, that was fast,” Morgan stood up. “Are you guys leaving then?”

“Yes,” Victor glared. He opened the door to reveal a tall buff guy. Morgan’s eyes widened, and Victor and Ian left the room.

“Oh my god!” She jumped and hugged Seth. “YOU LOOK LIKE EMMETT FROM TWILIGHT”

“I thought you hated that movie,” Kyle stood up as soon as the two boys left.

“Well,” Morgan shrugged, “Me and the guys from Vampire Everywhere watch it…all the time,” She grinned.

“Right…” Kyle walked over to Seth. “I’m Kyle, her fiancé, don’t touch her.” Seth just grunted. “Exactly,” Kyle nodded and snaked his hand around her waist.

“So over protective, suchhh a jealous boyyfriennddd,” She teased him.

“So…sex has already been put on hold…does making out have to be too now?!” Kyle whined.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah... i love emmettt... he's my favorite character in the books, lol...yeah

Next Chapter: The Secrets Out