Dancing To A Song With No Lyrics

Chapter Eleven.

I jerked up and looked around. Of course, I fell asleep on the couch. I got up and grabbed a notebook off the table and went into my room. I looked in and around everything and started figuring out what was taken and how much everything was. Some of my jewelery was taken, it was costume anyways. It took me four hours and two pens later, but I got everything taken down. When I added up the figures, almost forty thousand dollars worth of things were taken. I just sat there and tried to breathe. I wasn't massively torn up like I was before, I was just let down. My phone started going off though.
“Hello?” I answered.
“Hey, it's Patrick.” He said.
“What's up?” I asked.
“Do you need any help with anything?” He asked me.
“Nah, I just finished figuring out what was taken.” I sighed.
“Do you want to go out to dinner?” He asked me.
“Yeah, I guess.” I said.
“Good, you need to get out of the house. I'll be there in ten minutes.” He said and hung up. I got up and grabbed my coat and looked at myself in a small mirror I had bought earlier. I looked kinda bad but I wasn't too bad. I walked down stairs to the main lobby where I saw Patrick walking up to me. I walked up to him where he gave me a hug.
“How are you?” He asked me rubbing my back.
“Waiting for the next disaster.” I said sighing and standing up straight.
“Come on.” He said grabbing my hand and we walked out. We drove to a pretty big restaurant and walked in and sat inside.
“Things will be better, Blaine. Don't...” He started before his jaw hit the floor. He was looking to the side of me. I turned around like a total awkward kid to see this tall blonde gal. I mean, she was a ten and here I was, a five, at best.
“Hi, Patrick.” She said smiling and coming up towards him.
“Hey.” He said.
“Who is your friend?” She said looking at me.
“Uh, this is my girlfriend.” He said.
“Nice to meet you. I actually have to go. I'm meeting up with someone.” She said smiling. Good lord, she looked so perfect. What in the world was Patrick doing with me?
“Nice seeing you again.” Patrick said. She smiled and nodded and walked off. I just sat silently and looked down at my folded hands. After a while I spoke up.
“Who was that?” I said quietly as my voice cracked.
“My ex-girlfriend.” He said looking up at me. I just sighed and sat there. I found my next disaster.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
You know the drill!
Thanks for all the comments and subscribers :D