Dancing To A Song With No Lyrics

Chapter Sixteen.

“That was a really nice speech.” Patrick said as we got back to my apartment.
“Awh, thank you. Actually, I thought it was pretty awful. I was stunned the entire time.” I said laughing.
“It wasn't bad at all. Plus, you looked really good so no one noticed.” He said grinning.
“Hate you Patrick.” I laughed.
“I felt so awkward. I never dress up!” I said.
“I know, I didn't even notice you. Why'd you get all dressed up for tonight?” He asked me.
“I just figured I probably should. Plus, I may have possibly wanted to look nice for you?” I asked laughing as I sat down on my bed.
“Awh, did you really?” He asked me as he gave me a kiss.
“Maybe.” I giggled and kissed him back.
“You're all scruffy.” I laughed.
“I know, I didn't have time to shave.” He said sitting down next to me.
“I'm not complaining. You look hot when you've got some scruff.” I laughed.
“And I don't look hot when I'm clean?” He asked me.
“No.” I said trying to say with a straight face. It failed, as I bursted out into laughter and Patrick tried to rub his scruffy face on mine.
“Patrick! You're totally going to rip my face up.” I said laughing.
“I guess I should stop. I can't look at an ugly.” He said laughing.
“You're such a jerk.” I said laughing and getting up.
“Why are you getting up?” He asked me holding onto my hand.
“Uh, to change?” I said laughing.
“What if I don't want you to change?” He asked me.
“What does that mean?” I asked him laughing. Patrick pulled me to him and kissed me.
“I think you know exactly what it means.” He said quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :)