Dancing To A Song With No Lyrics

Chapter Nineteen.

I went and sat down at my kitchen table and looked at Patrick. He looked awful, like he hadn't slept in days, nor had he shaved. I took and deep breath to try and stop myself from crying.
“Is this really what you want? I thought you were happy with me, I mean, I was happy.” I said looking at him.
“It doesn't matter if I'm happy. This is for you, Blaine.” He said.
“Stop saying that. You don't know what's best for me.” I said. Patrick got up and went and leaned by the window.
“I thought you loved me.” I said quietly.
“Not the way you deserve.” He said quietly.
“What happened to make you bring this up?” I asked him.
“Five months of me realizing I should never have let this go as far as it has.” He said.
“So, you're saying the past five months have meant nothing to you? It's all been a big joke?” I said with a fake laugh.
“I don't know what I'm saying, but I'm telling you that this can't go on anymore. It's not good for any of us.” He said.
“Why?!” I asked and started screaming.
“Blaine, honestly. What if I get traded? Or I can't play here anymore? What about during the summer? I'm just going to expect you to pick up everything you have here and leave? That's not fair to you! I have to leave all the time now and I feel awful when I leave. I can't do anything with you!” He yelled coming towards me.
“We deal with that when we come to it! I would leave it all. That's what people do when they love each other. I know you love me, Patrick. You wouldn't look like this if you didn't!” I said starting to cry.
“How could you do this to me, Patrick? I tried so hard for you, I did everything.” I said breaking down. I felt him put his arms around me. I wanted him to leave me alone but I wanted him to stay. I looked up at him and looked at him. He looked terrible, this was not the man I fell in love with. He leaned down and kissed me
. My thoughts were racing and I had no idea what was going on.