Dancing To A Song With No Lyrics

Chapter Twenty-Five.

Tonight there was a party. It was being held by one of my best friends and I was invited. And so
was Patrick. His name was Jason and we were both in Dems together and they met at a dinner
we had together. They're really good friends now even though Jason doesn't really like what
Patrick did. The day before I got my hair colored a deep red and I made myself look good for the night. I wore my skinny jeans and a grey sweatshirts. It was still cold outside so I grabbed my black coat and left. I was driving in my car and getting closer to Jason's house. I was getting nervous to see Patrick. I assumed he was coming and I honestly prayed he would be there. There were tons of cars outside of his house but it was too dark out for me to see if Patrick's was there yet. I stepped out and walked onto the sidewalk where mini lamps edged the walk. It made it look like it was made out of gold bricks. It was quite beautiful actually. I walked right inside where there were a group of people I knew. I smiled and waved then took my coat off and put it in the closet with other's. I snaked around all the people, all of which I knew, and went into the kitchen where I grabbed a drink. I held the red cup in my hand and walked into the backyard where there were small fires, grills, music, and people sitting around and talking. I looked around and found Jason standing by the massive black grill. I wondered over to him underneath the many strings of white and yellow lights.
“Hey! You came!” Jason said as he saw me. He opened his arms and gave me a hug.
“Yeah, I figured I should get out of the apartment.” I said sighing.
“Well I'm glad you're here.” He said smiling. He went back to his grill and we talked about different things.
“Hey, can you do me a huge favor and get me some water to drink? It's right in the fridge.” Jason asked me. I nodded and worked my way back to the kitchen where I grabbed a Fiji water bottle. I walked back outside where I saw Jason talking to someone. As I got closer, I felt my stomach flip. Patrick was here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Thanks for everything guys! :)
Big chapter next?