Dancing To A Song With No Lyrics

Chapter Twenty-Seven.

I had to keep my composure.
“You broke up with me, Patrick. I thought this is what you wanted.” I said.
“You think I want to not see you in the morning? Not coming over to your place after games? Or hear your voice when you call me at 3 AM saying you found some ridiculous movie we can watch later? I miss that more than you know.” He said looking at me.
“I can't stand not having you around.” He said quietly.
“You chose this though.” I said confused.
“Because I thought it would be best for you.” He said. I sighed before speaking again.
“Patrick, you have no idea what's best for me. You really don't.” I said.
“Please tell me why you broke up with me. Please, I'm begging you.” I pleaded with him.
“I don't want you to know.” He said. I was taken back at this. What did he mean?
“What are you talking about, Patrick?” I questioned him.
“Our last road trip, I went out with the guys. It was after that really big win. I didn't mean to, Blaine. I honestly didn't.” He started. Yup, totally knew where this was going.
“Didn't mean to do what?” I asked. Why did I ask?
“I drank too much and this girl came up to me. She kept grabbing my hand, no one else was around to stop me either. I kissed her.” He said quietly. I sat there and looked at him for a bit before speaking up again.
“Did you sleep with her?” I asked.
“No, I didn't.” He said.
I believed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but I wanted this out :)
Thanks so much for all the comments and subscribers.
Keep em up!