Dancing To A Song With No Lyrics

Chapter Four.

I was sitting in my living room the day after I hung out with Patrick for the night. I was reading a book and listening to music when someone knocked at my door.
“I'm too lazy to get off the couch. Who is it? Before you answer that, will you be attack me or robbing me?” I yelled trying to get the person to leave.
“Well, it's Patrick, no I won't be robbing you or attacking you. I mean, that last part can be interpreted in different ways though.” He said laughing. I got up and answered the door. “Patrick! What are you doing here?” I asked laughing.
“You've seen my place. Now it's my turn. Do you always answer your door that way?” He asked laughing. I shook my head and opened up the door.
“My place is a closet compared to yours, so come on in.” I said.
“You've got some pretty heavy music going.” He said walking in.
“Sorry, I was reading. I'll turn it off.” I said.
“No, it's cool. Who is it?” He asked.
“Sia. Ever heard of her?” I asked.
“No. Are you one of those indie gals?” He asked laughing.
“I go to college, of course I am.” I said laughing. I showed him around my small apartment. It was nothing fancy. The walls were painted a deep red and I had a few pictures on the wall. I had movie and band posters framed up on the wall. I showed him my room which only had a bed and a dresser and once again, small pictures.
“I like your place. It's very you.” He said.
“Oh, so you know me now?” I asked laughing.
“Maybe a little bit.” He said grinning and walking back into my living room.
“Can I get you something to drink or eat?” I asked him.
“Nah, I'm good. I had lunch after practice this morning. But thank you.” He said smiling and giving me a small kiss.
“So, I actually have another motive being here.” He said as I sat down.
“Oh really? What would that be?” I asked him.
“Would you like to hang out with me today?” He asked.
“Are we not hanging out now?” I asked. “
Okay, would you like to go on a date with me today?” He asked laughing.
“Depends on what you want to do.” I said grinning.
“Is being in the company of someone like myself not good enough for you?” He asked me. “Nah.” I giggled.
“How can we work if you don't even like me half as much as I like you?” He laughed.
“Are you this charming to every gal you pick up in Starbucks?” I laughed.
“Only the ones with red hair.” He laughed.
“Well, for your information, I was born with blonde hair. So there.” I said sticking out my tongue.
“I can't even imagine you with blonde hair, god. How long have you had red hair?” He asked me.
“Well since like, what? Grade six.” I said.
“I like you in red hair. I mean, you look pretty hot.” He said.
“You just know all the right things to say to a gal, don't you Patrick Sharp?” I said laughing. Patrick nodded and smiled and started kissing me.
“Did I mention how much fun I had last night?” He whispered in my ear.
“Yeah, until you fell asleep?” I giggled.
“You're so harsh!” He said laughing.
“You were really cute though, I felt bad for leaving you.” I said.
“But you woke me up, so that was okay.” He said.
“Eh, I felt bad about that.” I said laughing.
“Last night when you were asking about hockey, you were asking about the things I had to give up and I said about relationships.” He said.
“Yeah.” I said.
“Whatever is going on between us, I really like it. I don't want it to end or anything. I'm having a lot of fun and I like you.” He said.
“I like you too and I like this.” I said. I got up and sat down on top of Patrick.
“Last night you said you wanted to try. I do too. I don't date a lot and I'm not like a pro at any of this, so you may have to help me.” I said looking at him. Patrick grabbed my face and kissed me like he never did before.
“So, does this mean we're still on for tonight then?” He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the new subscribers!
Keep up the comments!
I really appreciate them! :)