Dancing To A Song With No Lyrics

Chapter Nine.

I followed Patrick into his house where he dropped my bag in the hallway.
“Can I get you anything?” He asked me.
“No, I'm good but thank you.” I said running my hand through my hair. We went and sat down on the couch.
“It'll be okay.” He said holding my hand.
“I know it will be. When I was younger, my house was broken into.” I laughed.
“I must not have very good luck.” I chuckled.
“You can stay here as long as you need to.” He said.
“I'll stay here tonight but I'll have to go back tomorrow. I mean, they didn't take the important things, I guess. I'll just have to report everything.” I said sighing.
“Don't worry about that tonight. Just try and take it easy, please.” He said. I leaned back on his couch and looked at him.
“I never thought that me spending the night at your house would have to be a result of a crime.” I laughed.
“At least you have some humor about it.” He said smiling and giving me a kiss.
“I know how crappy this probably feels. You don't deserve that.” He said.
“I don't know if it's a matter of deserving it or not. I don't know anymore.” I said rubbing my face.
“Are you tired?” He asked me.
“I'm emotionally drained.” I laughed.
“Come on.” He said getting up and nodding towards his room. I sighed and got up and followed him into his room.
“I can sleep on the couch if you want.” He said as I sat down on his bed.
“No, don't. I want you to stay, I mean after all, this is your room.” I laughed. I got changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt and came back to see Patrick already changed and laying in bed. I crawled in next to him and looped my arm around his arm.
“Thank you, for everything you've done.” I whispered.
“I haven't done anything.” He said looking down at me.
“You were there and you're here now. You're letting me stay at your house. You've done so much.” I said.
“I'm your boyfriend. That's how it works.” He said. I sat up and started kissing him. We pulled away and I just looked at him.
“I think I'm in love with you.” He said quietly.
“I think I'm in love with you too.” I said with a growing smile. I buried my face in his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I looked back up at him and he was smiling just like I was. I kissed him one last time and then nuzzled up next to him. I do think I'm in love with this guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Thanks for all the comments and new subscribers.
Keep it up, love knowing what you all think.