Truth or Dare?

My life with Justin

laughter rang thru the house as Justin chased me around the kitchen an evil smile on his face I looked behind me my hair flying in my face Justin had his tongue sticking out the wisde of his mouth in determination I giggled but it turned into a squeal as I slide on the carpet an flew across the kitchen on my back I ended up slamming in the cabinet I groaned an laughed as Justin dived on me he held my hands down stopping me from pushing him off "don’t Justin , please" I begged at him as he lifted me up an dropped me on the couch I squirmed around a large smile on my face as well as Justin’s "geez quit squirming" I giggled an said "why would I do that, it would help you" he grabbed my arms an flung his leg over top of me straddling my waist he put my hands underneath his butt an tickled my sides I wiggled around laughing loudly as I tried to get my hands free to stop him "well im not sure I want to know what’s going on" Justin stopped tickling me an we both looked towards our door I smiled seeing my friend cassie standing there laughing lightly Justin replied to her by saying "she called me short again" cassie nodded in understanding an Justin went back to tickling my sides I wiggled around an managed to get my hands free Justin smacked my hand away as I tried to get him to stop. I grabbed both of Justin’s hands an laced our hands together "stop that" I said between laughter he smiled an cassie cut in "just kiss her already Justin" he smirked "ok" I laughed an turned my head Justin flipped on his back laying on top of me I chuckled an said "what are you doing" he grabbed my hands an laced our fingers together again an crossed them over his chest an said "im getting comfy" I shook my head an moved my arms up so they were over his shoulders an said "so cass whatcha need" she shook her head smiling an said "you to are the weirdest people ever but I need your help drawing this for class since you don't go to school" I smiled an said "well ... set it on Justin’s chest I guess" Justin smirked an I sat up a little an drew her a picture of Gir from invader zim with much difficulty since Justin wouldn’t let my hand go "why do you need gir anyway" she smirked an said "cause I love gir" I shook my head smiling “cass I love ya but you got issues” “nooo gir is just AMAZING!” I laughed as well as Justin cassie ran out of the way as the door flung open and my brother walked in talking on the phone “ok bye” he closed his phone and shoved it in his pocket and looked at me and Justin and said “called you short again?” I smirked as Justin said “yep” aaron shook his head laughing and walked down the hall to his room. Cassie walked over and sat on the chair and said “you know it’s pretty cool you guys can live together on your own I mean your both of the opposite sex and your parents still let you stay together , hint hint” I chuckled and said “were just friends so why wouldn’t they let us stay together? Were not gonna do anything and besides aaron lives here to” “yeah but he usually stays at his girlfriends house and you guys don’t act like normal best friends I mean look at you!” Justin looked over his shoulder at me and I shrugged it didn’t look to bad Justin was laying on my chest an my arms were around him and our fingers were laced together … ok yeah maybe it looked pretty bad but I was comfortable and I didn’t plann on moving “ok it doesn’t look normal but hey im comfy and im not moving” Justin nodded agreeing cassie laughed and shook her head I heard a knock on the door and an unknown voice rang from the other side of the door “let me in the fans .. There .. Gonna eat me” I laughed lightly hearing this “let them in please cass” Justin said between laughter. Cass stood up and flung the door open and chaz and ryan fell onto the floor laughing I looked over at them and my eyes light up upon seeing ryan he stopped laughing an looked at me with a smile on his face I felt my face get hot “uhm, where’s bedles” I said not taking my eyes off ryan as him and chaz stood up “he’s downstairs probably we raced him up here” chaz replied looking over at cassie I giggled as she gave him a disgusted look “so uhm you to dating now” I looked for the source of the stupid question and realized it was ryan that asked I shook my head and Justin said “ oh uhm no she called me short again so I was tickling her and now im not letting her get up” ryan nodded an christian finally came thru the door breathing hard I smirked and said “woah you gonna make it beadles” he stumbled over to me and Justin and dropped on Justin’s chest causing both of us to groan from the added weight. “christian shift so your on Justin more than me or GET OFF DUDE” I said yelling at the end as he moved and chrushed me more Justin squeezed my hands and christian kneed Justin in his special part I couldn’t help but laugh lightly as Justin twisted his top half and grabbed himself I yanked my hand free before he put my hand down there to christian sat on the other end of the couch laughing his adorable high pitched laugh I smiled and Justin wiggled down so his head was on my stomach I took his hat that was barely on his head off and set it on the coffee table and put my hands in Justin’s hair and sid “ oh my gosh are you ok do you need ice or .. I don’t know .. Revenge maybe” Justin smiled and christian backed up into the couch I ran my hand thru Justin’s hair as he just laid there not moving with a small smirk on his face “christian for a little dude that fuckin hurt” I smiled an said “oh im sure you can still reproduce .. Well if you can get a girlfriend” Justin looked up at me smirking and said “I really don’t like you right now” I smiled and kissed his cheek he shook his head and laid his head back on my stomach “well that was .. Weird”chaz exclaimed smiling I giggled and said “hey he’s your friend to” I ruffled Justin’s hair quickly and he closed his eyes and I said “ get up I have to make dinner” Justin nodded and sat up I fixed my shorts and walked into the kitchen hearin ryan and chaz say “she makes you dinner?” I chuckled to myself and pulled everything out deciding since there were a lot of people here I would make spaghetti.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok the following chapters will not be skipping time unless i say so because they are in present time now

COMMENT PLEASE!