My Happily Ever After

Joey's house

First Billie Joe walked into the house , Joey followed but i held back a little, still thinking it was all a dream.
i was kind of daydreaming and i didn't notice Joey walking over to me. i felt something cold on my hand, it was Joey's hand guiding me into the house.
when i went in i pinched my arm one more time just to me sure.

"how do you like it?" Joey asked

"Its amazing." I said.

"You think so?" Billie Joe said.

"I really do, I've never anything like it before!" I said.

the walls were white with mirrors here and there, with wooden floors. stairs wound up two storeys high. Everywhere i looked there was a door leading into a different room and straight in front of me there was a patio door leading into a really nice back yard.

"Trust me, this place is bigger than our home back in CA." Said Joey

"Wow." I said.

"Come on, I'll give you a tour." Joey said.

"Why don't we go into the kitchen for something to eat first." Said Billie Joe.

"No thanks, not for me. I already ate in Mac Donald's." Said Joey.

"What about you Andi? Are you hungry or thirsty?" Asked Billie Joe.

"No thank you, I already ate too." I replied.

"you know what you could get for both of us dad?" Joey said smiling.

"What could i get for you?" Billie Said smiling back.

"You could get us both a strawberry and lime soda.Joey replied.
"I love strawberry and lime." Joey said to me.
"Do you like strawberry and lime soda's Andi?" Joey asked.

"Yeah, It's like my all time favorite drink." I replied
I was super excited that we liked the same drink, stupid i know, but for me it was a big deal.

"Mine too, how cool is that?" Joey laughed.

*Billie Joe laughing* "Wow you're perfect for each other." Billie Joe said.
"She's you're girlfriend,why don't you get the soda's, ha ha." Billie Joe laughed.

"You're being very rude around Andi dad." Joey said smirking.

"You know that I'm only playing with you guys don't you Andi?" Billie Joe said.

But i couldn't talk, do you know what it's like when Billie Joe Armstrong is talking to you?

So Joey went and got the soda's and brought me to his room to drink the soda's, talk and listen to music. Later on i started to feel more comfortable around him.
And i started talking more. I told him about my life, y' know about my school, my friends and about my family.
he seemed to be fascinated by my life story, by how "Normal" it is.
He told me about his life, about school, about how some people try to use him to get to his dad and Green Day.
About his friends, some closer than others who got fed up with him because he was "popular" and He was getting more attention than they were.
I always dream about being famous, but hearing Joey's story made me think about all I would have to give up if i was.

It was getting late so Billie Joe offered to drive me home, i wasn't ready to go yet but i wasn't gonna say not yet, Green Day had to stay in Ireland for a month because they were recording some demo's with The Script and Jody Has A Hitlist (Irish bands) so Joey asked me would i meet up with him again the next day. Of course i said yes, i went home and thought about Joey and about the day i had that day. I also thought about what i was going to wear the next day, but i mostly thought about how much I was going to miss him when he leaves and goes back to California.
♠ ♠ ♠
idk
i have a feeling that this is going to be a long story