Strength of the World

Chapter 30

Brian reached for the dresser drawer for a condom when I brought my hand out and grabbed his wrist. He looked at me confused.
"Babe, what are you doing?"
"Brian, I-I don't know if I want a condom this time." I said hesitantly. He slowly moved back to straddling me.
"Katie, I know both of us want kids. But I think it's better if we both wait until we get home." I let a tear slide, but I didn't know why.
"Don't cry. I just think it's better we both wait until the guys along with myself are done recording some songs for our album. And if, IF we go on tour, I don't want you to tell me over the phone that you're pregnant with our child. I want to be there. I don't want to get a call telling me you're in labor with our baby if I'm busy. I want to be there. Right next to you...so you can see me cry with happiness." He kissed my tear away and kissed both of my closed eyelids. I nodded my head.
"I love you Katie. And I promise you, we aren't going to need these once I'm not busy." He winked at me. I giggled. I flipped him over, his hands enfolded around the condom still in the wrapper.
"Baby, what are you doing?" I smiled lightly and kissed his stomach. He gasped at the contact of my warm lips on his stomach. I teased him a little bit. My hands crawling their way up the insides of his thighs, a little bit underneath his boxers. He moaned at how slow I was going. I leaned down and kissed the corner of his eye, down to his neck. I bit harshly and unexpectedly at his flesh. He groaned in what seemed like pain.
"Did that hurt? I'm sorry."
"..no, it felt good." He panted. God he was a turn on. I grinned and closed my eyes gently as I bit his skin a little lighter this time. A deep sigh was heard and his warm breath covered my ear. I shuddered. I slid his boxers down to the ground and my hands roamed his thighs once again. Brian's body tensed as I got closer to 'him'. I grasped 'him' firmly and slowly stroked back and forth. Light mumbles enveloped the room and I saw Brian roll his eyes shut.
"Katie..." He groaned heavily. Hearing that made me stroke harder and faster. Brian was now beginning to pant more.
"Fuck Katie." He moaned. I gave his member a tight, yet gentle squeeze before I let go. Brian sighed deep in his throat.
"God...why, do you have to do that?" He still had his eyes closed. I didn't speak a word. I took the condom from his hand and unwrapped it, placing it on his very aroused member. I slid my hands from his stomach to the sides of his neck, taking hold of him as I roughly kissed him. He violently slid his tongue across my lips, pleading for entry. Our tongues battled for victory, of course his won. The sweet taste of him was like nothing you'd ever imagine. At this point, I was beginning to pant...a little out of breath. Little did I know, I was once again on my back. See what happens when you get lost in a Synyster kiss? He pulled away from this kiss, but kept his lips close to my ear.
"Brian.." I moaned, wanting to feel him.
"Hmm?" He didn't move. I felt so alone, I couldn't even feel his skin against mine.
"Please touch me, do something. I need to feel you." Brian ran his hands down my side with his fingertips barely touching me. I knew this was a tease. But I deserved it. In a flash, I was out of my boyshorts. Brian placed himself between my legs, not entering me yet.
"I'm going to make love to you Katie." He smiled. I smiled back, my eyes opening to look at him. I caressed his cheek as he plunged into my lips, distracting me. Yet I still felt him slide into me with ease. I sighed into our kiss. He gently pulled all the way out and then back in. I gasped short of breath.
"Brian!" He grumbled and nibbled on my ear and neck. Thrusting in and out carefully, he played with my 'twins'.
"Mmmm." I groaned and tugged on his hair. He grunted and kissed between my breasts. He came up to my level and stared at me with caring eyes. He thrusted harder and faster as my body tingled everywhere.
"I want you to say my name." He whispered quietly.
"Syn.." I panted. He bit down on my shoulder.
"Louder." He pumped faster, giving me more pleasure.
"Brian!" I moaned loudly. He sighed and tilted his head up, his eyes closed. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted my turn. I grasped onto him and he willingly let me straddle him. He moved strands of hair from my eyes and gazed into my eyes. I began to ride him very slowly, getting him more aroused.
"Katie." He whined. "Please, I can't wait anymore." He breathed. I went harder with his help. I was getting weaker and I needed him to help support me by the hips. I leaned into his ear and breathed heavily, a gust of warmness roaming his ears. I felt him shiver and his cheeks raise, the result of a smile.
"Syn..." I trailed.
"Oh god Katie, don't do that." He groaned deeply. I grabbed his hands from my hips and pinned them beside his head. I rode him harder and faster as he moaned my name like crazy.
"Say my name Syn, say it." I teased harshly.
"Katie!" He nearly screamed. I stopped immediatly, knowing he was going to cum soon. He was panting out of breath way more that he was before. I rolled onto my back, our laced fingers bringing him ontop of me.
"God..you're, a...tease." He tried to state clearly.
"Just make love to me Brian, please." His lips crashed into mine, sending vibes throughout our bodies. He was now thrusting faster and harder than he ever has.
"Oh god Brian!" I moaned. He managed to go even faster and harder, both of us nearly seconds away from our peaks.
"Call me baby!" Brian begged. "Fucking call me!" He cried, thrusting viciously. I did as he commanded, you can't resist someone like this.
"BRIAN!" I screamed loudly as his body collapsed onto mine with unsteady breathing filling the room. Brian went limp and carefully pulled out, throwing the condom away. Most of his body was on top of mine as he rested his head on my chest. We both just experienced our first orgasms, and I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it. I sure as hell did. Our breathing went to normal while I entangled my fingers in his drenched hair.
"Baby, that was the best love making. You're incredible." I whispered, kissing the top of his head.
"It was, and you are too. I'm sorry babe, I can't talk." He whispered.
"Are you really weak, tired?" I asked not wanting to make him talk too much. He nodded slowly and brought his face up to look at me.
"I l/ve you Katie." I nodded back at him.
"I love you too baby, go to sleep."
"Please sing to me again. I love hearing your voice, you put me sound asleep." I smiled knowing he meant every word he says to me. I continued to entangle my fingers through his hair, only slower now as I too was growing more and more tired. I quietly sang Stories by Trapt to him. It wasn't even before I got to the chorus the second time that he was sound asleep. I grinned to myself knowing I had to be the luckiest person living this earth. My hand faintly rested upon Brian's cheek from combing through his hair as I fell into a deep sleep of my own.
"I love you Brian." I mumbled.