Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 13

[Lorraine’s House]

Oli looked at her still.

She turned and looked at him.

“So, um do you want to come and see my band play tonight at Westward?” Oli said trying not to sound like an idiot around her.

“Sure, if you want me to check your band out.” Lorraine said sitting on her bed.

He nodded at her.

“Alright, then I accept the invitation.” She said looking at him.

He laughed at her response.

They looked at each other, again.

He looked at her wanted to do something in his mind that seemed right but backed out.

“So did you want to hang here or just stroll around Sheffield for awhile?” Lorraine said looking at Oli.

“Let’s go stroll around in the Steel City, we can stop at my house before we come back to Westward,” He said looking at Lorraine.
“Super!” She said looking at him.

They walked around Sheffield for what seemed like hours stopping at shops to get a Smoothie for Oli and taffy for Lorraine.

“So, are you hungry? My mum just left a message about eating dinner and bringing whoever I’m with to eat?” He said looking at Lorraine.

“A bit, are you sure I can come over? I don’t want to intrude or anything.” Lorraine said looking rather shy.

“Of course, she’ll be surprised that I didn’t bring Sarah or any other girl or my mates.” Oli said looking at Lorraine.

[Oli’s House]

He opened the door to the house.

Judging from the looks of it, Oli lived pretty well.

It made Lorraine rather uncomfortable. But she wasn’t going to let it rain on the fun they were having.

“Oliver Scott Sykes!” A women’s voice screamed the moment they walked inside.

He shuddered at the voice.

“Yes mum?” He said walking in the kitchen.

“Your knickers are almost done in the wash, but I’m still washing your sheets from last night.” She said casually.

“Mum!” Oli screamed.

“Oh please,” She said noticing Lorraine behind Oli.

“Hello dear, you look quite different then the girls he usually brings.” She said.

“Hi, I’m Lorraine.” Lorraine said.

“Oh, aren’t you quite adorable. I’m Carol dear,” She said looking at Lorraine.

Lorraine blushed at that comment.

Oli looked at her, she was adorable.

“Hey Lorraine,” Tom said looking at Lorraine.

“Hi Tom,” She said looking at him.

“So happy family, when’s this dinner your Mum cooked getting set?” Ian said looking at his family.

They all sat down at the table.

“So young lady, are you enjoying yourself here at the Sykes household?” He asked.

“Yes sir, it’s quite interesting to see Oli interact with his family.” Lorraine said still looking nervous but breaking through it.

They continued with talks of any subject.

Towards the end, Carol brushed Oli aside to question him.

“I actually adore this girl; she’s nothing like any of the others you usually have over. Don’t mess it up, she’s good for you,” His mum said looking at him.

He nodded agreeing with his mum.

“Sorry Dad, but I’m going to kidnap Lorraine from you,” Oli said dragging Lorraine up to his room.

“Alright, don’t be a stranger Lorraine, you’re always welcome here!” His Dad stated.

She giggled.

“I like your parents,” She said looking at Oli.

“They seem to like you too.” He said walking toward his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????

Special thanks to Shauna, she's my go to Oli Encyclopedia.
:]