Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 15

[Outside Words]

“Oliver Scott Sykes! What the fuck is Lorraine Grey doing holding your hand?” Sarah screamed at Oli.

He looked at her and back to Lorraine, who unfortunately had let go of his hand.

“She’s nervous; I brought her here to hear the band play.” He said looking at Sarah.

“Okay, but why? Didn’t you say she’s just a waste of human space? She doesn’t belong anywhere near you or your light!” Sarah said looking at Oli.

“Yes, I’ve said some pretty nasty things about her. But I’ve apologized to her. I’m moving on. Obviously, you should do the same, huh?” Oli said looking at Sarah.

“Fine, you were just a lay anyway.” She said storming off.

That’s when Oli heard fits of laughter.

It was coming from Lorraine.

“What might I ask is so hilarious?” He asked.

She shook her head but the laughter still ran out.

“Alright, if you don’t want to say, then I’ll just have to get it out of you.” Oli said looking at Lorraine.

She looked at Oli.

That’s when he shrugged and ran toward her.

She was caught off guard at the sudden attack.

Both falling to the ground, he tickled the words out of her.

“Now, tell me what’s so hilarious?” He asked Lorraine.

“They way she rhymed with out seeing it. She just left it at you were a lay anyway,” Lorraine said through laughs.

He didn’t really see the laughter in it. But Lorraine was smart. So he took her word.

He looked at her again and got off the ground.

“Come on, let’s go.” He said helping her up off the ground.

Lorraine grabbed his hand and followed him inside Westward.

She stood right behind the stage.

She could see everyone’s face.

The look of pure joy and intense made her want to join the crowd. But she didn’t want to explain why her clothes were in shambles to her mum.

So she just looked from afar.

That’s when Oli snuck up from behind her.

She jumped ten feet in the air.

“Oh, you’re horrid!” She screamed.

“Sorry, love.” He said kissing her cheek.

She was shocked by this display of affection.

Could he really have meant what he said about trying something with her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments????

:]