Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 16

[Bring Me the Horizon]

His perform was astonishing.

The whole band was.

She now noticed why so many people were fans of them.

They were something different then the norm.

Standing there on the stage brought her such excitement.

She hadn’t been to a concert since Cannibal Corpse, in London with her Pop.

That’s when she remembered, she was going to ask Oli if he wanted to come with her to Norway.

[Oli’s House]

2:30 A.M.

They came crashing inside the house.

Oli and Lorraine, while both completely sober. They were completely on a high of their own doing.

“Hey, before I forget, I’m leaving tomorrow, well later today for Norway. Do you want to come?” Lorraine said looking at Oli.

“How, it’s Sunday?” Oli said looking at Lorraine.

“Yeah, I usually come back early Monday, before school since it doesn’t start until 9.” Lorraine said.

“And what is so amazing about seeing Norway expect maybe going to a death metal show?” Oli said looking at her.

“Well, my Pop rang me Thursday saying he had tickets to see Carpathian Forest, and I could bring whoever. So do you want to go?” Lorraine asked.

He couldn’t believe her words.

He didn’t even respond with an answer he gave her an answer.

He grabbed her face with his hands and planted a kiss on her lips.

The look on her face was by far the most priceless expression.

He giggled.

She giggled too, she now had his answer.

They were going to Norway today.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

:]