Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 17

[Boat Trip]

They went to the docks.

They were leaving on boat.

With the promise of meeting Lorraine’s Pop at the docking ground.

They stood on deck, looking out the sea air. In thick jackets they stood seeing the breaths from their mouth.

They were getting closer to Norway, after was two hours, felt like minutes to them having so much fun while on deck.

[Loading Dock]

“Lorraine Grey,” A voice spoke as Lorraine and Oli descended the steps of the boat.

She looked up to see her Pop, dressed in his usually threads.

Oli looked as Lorraine ran toward the man he guessed was her dad.

“Pop, this is Oli, Oli this is my Pop, Svein Torbergsen!” She said looking proudly at her dad.

“Hello,” Oli said looking at Lorraine’s dad.

“So, I would take you by the house. But I’m needed back at the club. Roger gave me permission to grab you and your friend.” Svein said.

“Plus, Roger really wants to talk to you about something important.” He said looking at his daughter.

“Oh, really,” Lorraine said looking at her Pop and Oli.

She was a bit interested in finding out what Roger wanted.

[Kraken]
They all arrived at the club.

Roadies were setting up the stage when they arrived.

“Is that the beautiful Lorraine Grey, I see down there?” A voice said in the distance quite loudly.

Lorraine looked up to see Roger looking down at her.

The way she screamed surprised Oli.

She ran toward this guy, as if she knew him a long time.

“Lorraine Grey, tell me that boy isn’t giving you a hard time anymore?” Roger said looking at Oli.

“No, we’ve got it all settled now.” She beamed.

“Well, I know your dad’s probably mentioned that I needed to talk to you.” Roger said looking at the group.

“Yeah, what did you want to say?” She said looking interestingly.

“Well, you’re getting older now, and you’re interested in music and stuff. I know you’ve dwelled in producing. So, your dad and I and the guys want you to join us on tour as soon as possible.” Roger said looking at Lorraine.

“Seriously, you want me to join Carpathian Forest on tour?” Lorraine said excitedly.

“Like a heart attack.” He said

“Of course,” She said looking at him.

Oli looked at her. Why was she doing this? Fuck Carpathian Forest, she was supposed to hang with him.

That’s when it hit him, he was jealous at the thought of her leaving him.

Oh no.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????

:]

sorry, i've been a bit busy. :|