Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 3

[Headmaster Young]

They each walked inside the room.

Each still throwing an awful glance at another but the Headmaster Young wasn’t going to put up with it any longer.

“I ordered the two of you in here for a reason; I’m at my wits end with the two of you. The constant remarks each of you throw in the corridors during passing. Most of your professors are at their end. That’s why I’ve devised a plan for the two of you,” Headmaster Young said.

Oli and Lorraine looked at each other oddly. Then back at Headmaster Young.

“I’m ordering you two to participate Saturday tutoring sessions. You, Ms Grey, will tutor Mr. Sykes in Calculus free of charge. While you Mr. Sykes are her pupil on Saturday mornings you got that!” Headmaster Young said contently.

Oli literally flipped his lit when he heard those words leave the Headmasters mouth.

He wasn’t going to waste his Saturdays with this basket case.

“Fuck this; I’m not wasting my Saturdays with this antisocial freak.” Oli screamed.

“Antisocial freak I may be, but at least I’ll grow out of it! You dearest, will grow fat and old after the failure of your stupid fake metal band!” Lorraine screamed back at him.

That’s when the brawl began, Oli literally flew at Lorraine. She tried to duck but he was a bit quicker.

They fought on like animals.

Only to be separated by the Headmaster.

“If the two of you can’t work together, you can kiss your days here goodbye.” He said sternly.

Lorraine looked at Headmaster Young, tears in her eyes; she couldn’t afford losing her spot here.

Oli glanced at the Headmaster too, only to see tears forming in Lorraine’s eyes.

Oli felt a sting of guilt but shrugged it off.

They left the office in silence not daring to look at one another. But Oli did have something to say.

“I guess, we have no choice,” He said looking at Lorraine whose head was still looking down.

She nodded back at him and walked down the hall by herself.

He stared at her while she walked feeling this creepy atmosphere in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

:]