Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 7

[Gilded Hall Lunch Room]

Chit chat and loud noises could be heard throughout the lunch room.

With a book in hand she sat at the table with her lunch.

She didn’t notice him watching from a far.

He saw the book she was reading.

Happy Times in Norway by Sigrid Undset and Joran Birkeland

She always read something pertaining to Norway.

He suspected she loved Norway.

This pretty much interested him greatly.

Most people he knew that liked Norway listen to Death and Black metal like him.

“Do pray tell why you’re staring at Lorraine Grey?” Mattie said jumping down at the seat.

“What?” He said looking at his lunch.

“Mate, you’ve been acting weird for awhile now, I’ve notice and the others haven’t yet.” Mattie said looking at him.

“No, I’m just trying to act better like my parent’s want. I can’t get introuble with her again. It’s both of our arses and my mum’s already in tears. So I have to play nice for a bit.” Oli said looking at Mattie.

He looked back at Lorraine but she was gone. But replaced in his view was his girlfriend Sarah.

Turning back to his friends he shrugged off the feeling in his gut.

[Library]

She sat here again.

Towards the back like always studying and looking at various articles on the computer.

Coming back from the second level of the library she saw someone waiting at her table.

“What are you doing here?” She asked abruptly.

“Um, I’m here to talk to you about Saturday.” He said looking at her.

“Go on,” She said giving him a chance to talk.

He watched her sit down; it wasn’t the same as Sarah or any of the girls he knew.

She pressed out the back of her uniform and sat down.

She saw him looking at her and gave him a funny look.

“Do you think you could still be my tutor?” He said looking at her.

“Isn’t that what Headmaster Young said, I needed to help you tomorrow.” She said looking back at him.

“I know, but I want to pay you for it. Since you did say that was apart of it.” He said looking back.

They each sat there in silence looking at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

:]