‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 16

“Where are you going?” Robbie asked, walking into their bedroom.

“Out” she said, plainly.

“With who?” he asked, lying down on the bed.

“An old friend.”

“When will you be back?” he asked.

“Any damn time I please” she told him.

“Fine, I hope you have fun.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I won’t” she told him, walking out of the room. She got her stuff and headed out the door, she had to drive to his hotel so then they could go from there.

She got to the hotel with in 10 minutes, and walked up to his room, number 437. She knocked on the door lightly and he opened the door shirtless, she tried to hold in the gasp.

“I see you’re not ready to go yet” she stated.

“I didn’t think you would get here so soon” he told her.

“Yeah, well, here I am.”

“There you are” he said. “And here I am ready to go.”

“Let’s go” she then said, pulling out her car keys.

“No, I’ll drive, I have a rental.”

“Whatever” she muttered.

****

“So what do you want to do now?” he asked, as they got back into the car after seeing a movie.

“I don’t care” she said.

“What’s fun here?” He asked.

“Ugh, I don’t know...” she trailed off.

“Is there any clubs?”he asked.

“Yeah, there’s a few, but I don’t think we should go to any club.”

“Why not? We can go in and make fun of drunken morons dancing, just the old days” he said.

“Exactly, I don’t want to relive the old days.”

“Ugh, get off it” he told her.

*** **

“Look at that idiot” Nick said, pointing at an older dude, dressed in a palm tree shirt.

“Mid life crisis on the loose” Payton stated, Nick laughed at her.

“That guy looks like he shit his pants” Payton then stated, pointing at another man. Nick laughed harder at that statement.

“Whoa” she then said, shaking her head.

“What?” he asked.

“I just haven’t had a drink in like 2 years and it’s starting to mess with my head a little.”

“Yeah, I gave up drinking too” he told her.

“Why?” she asked him.

“Annie doesn’t drink, and it’s not fun doing it alone.”

“I could think of a lot more things that suck doing alone” she stated.

“Like what?” he asked, with a smirk. She just rolled her eyes at him.

“Tell me” he whined.

“Nope, the mood has passed” she stated.

“Oh, come on” he whined.

‘Maybe next time.”

“You saying we can hang out again?” he asked, with a smile.

“No, I’m saying buzz off.”

“You wanna dance?” he then asked.

“I’m not that drunk” she told him.

“Your point?” he asked.

“If you think I’m dancing with you sober, you got another thing coming” she told him.

“And why is that?”

“You are the worst dancer…EVER, it’s embarrassing, it’s like an old man trying to get rid of a wedgie, just pick it already.”

“Wow, your mean” he told her.

“I tell it like it is, bitch.”

“You gonna dance with me or not?” he ignored her last statement. She fingered for the bartender to come over and ordered 2 more shots; she knocked them back fast then turned to him.

“Ok, I’m ready.”

They danced pretty far apart, Nick danced badly as always, if one thing stayed the same in the 3 years they didn’t see each other, it was defiantly his bad dancing skills. He pulled her closer to him as they danced to a faster song. She placed her arms around his neck and his hands were on her hips as she swayed them back and froth, it was probably the alcohol talking, but it was turning him on.

He pulled her even closer, grinding himself into her; she looked up, eyeing him.

“Nick, I think its time to go” she told him. He just nodded and moved away from her quickly.

****

The car ride back was awkward, the tension was building between them and neither could figure out why. They got back to his hotel and she got out of his rental car and also her keys.

“No, no, you are to drunk to drive” he told her.

“You just drove” she whined.

“I only had 2 drinks, you had 4, I’ll get Joe to drive you back, innless you want to stay here.”

“NO, NO, get Joe” she half yelled, he nodded and they began walking inside.

They got into the elevator; there was no one in it with them. Nick hit number 4 and the doors closed, he couldn’t resist looking at her ass, she always wore such tight pants, he didn’t know what the deal with his new obsession with her ass was, but he wanted his hands on it.

He placed his hand on the swell of her back and slowly let it fall down to her round rear end; here eyes bugged out as his lips played a smirk.

“What the hell are you doing, Nick?” she asked him.

“This” he stated, pushing her against the well. His lips slammed onto hers heatedly, it took her no less then a second to kiss him back with the same heat. The elevator dinged ands the door’s opened he pulled her by her hand out of the machine quick and down the hall. He pushed her against his door kissing her lips wildly as he messed with the lock. He finely got it open and pushed her inside, he slammed her against the wall and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He pulled off her shirt as he started walking to find his bed, he unzipped her jeans just as his legs hit the bed, he throw her down on it ruff then ripped off her skinny jeans. Both their breaths were jagged as he slammed his pelvis into hers, letting her feel his harden friend through his pants. she moaned for him and he crawled on top of her, kissing up and down her neck, he felt her through her already damp underwear.

“F*CK, NICK” she moaned, bucking her hips up. He kissed her red lips again, sucking on her bottom lip; he tore his lips from hers and looked her right in the eyes…
♠ ♠ ♠
DID YOU SEEE THAT COMING???

I DID!!! ;D

Lol, tell me if you think they are SUPER big sluts??

How do you feel about this development??

Tell me!!

Please comment!!

And thanks for telling me Who Ashely Green is.