‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 17

Payton looked into his eyes, the lust was thick in his eyes, but it was over shadowed by the guilt growing by the second, he looked sad and heartbroken, if he felt this way why was he on top of her? He came to kiss her again, but she pushed him away.

“We can’t do this” Payton stated. “You’re married.”He didn’t say a word and just sat up.

“Do you love your wife?” Payton then asked.

“Yes, very much” he stated.

“Would you want to leave her to be with me?

“No.”

“Do you want me? To be with me and marry me?”

“No.”

“Why do you do this? Don’t do this to both of us or her, you shouldn’t cheat on your wife if you love her” she stated.

“I just miss the fun sex, I love her but our sex life is boring.”

“Tell her; if she loves you she will want to do whatever, but don’t cheat, don’t lower yourself to that level again.”

“Your right, I love Annie and your just a slut” he said. She didn’t say anything; she just got up and got her clothed back on.

“I don’t know why I let you to that to me, I don’t love you and I just let you work your evil to get me in bed with you.”

“Who’s the one who pushed who up on the wall?” she wanted to ask so badly, but she kept her month shut.

“I mean, I picked Annie over you last time what makes you think its going to be any different this time?” he asked.

“I didn’t think it would be” she told him.

“I don’t know how I could be as stupid as to let you do this to me, I mean my brain must turn off and I let myself do this, and you’re just a slut waiting to get down my pants.”

‘Well you don’t have to worry about that for much longer, you leave next month then we don’t ever have to see each other again” Payton said, walking over to the door.

“I can’t wait for that day; it was a mistake to even want to be friends with you again.”

“Good to know, have a nice life, Nick” She said and walked out of the door quick, she put her face in her hands, trying to hold back the tears, when she started walking she ran into something hard, she looked up and meet eye’s with big brown eyes, looking concernedly at her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her.

“Where’s your room?” she didn’t answer him.

“Right there” he stated, point to a door that was right next to Nick’s room.

“Can we talk?” she then asked.

“Of course we can” he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there ya go.

Are you happy she stopped them?

Angry?

Tell me!!!

And sorry for the shortness, I was SOOO tired when I wrote this, but the next chapter is pertty long, well i haven't wrote it yet, but I hope it will be.

Please Comment!!

3 comments? And I'll post again.