‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 18

“What happen?” Joe asked, sitting down next to Payton on the couch.

“Nick happen.”

“Yeah, he happen about 21 years ago….my stupid parents couldn’t just keep it in their pants.”

“Neither can Nick, then calls me a slut” Payton stated.

“What are you talking about?” he asked.

“Nick tried to get down my pants is what I’m talking about.”

“I’m’ma brake his neck” Joe said, trying to get up but she stopped him.

“No, don’t do that, cause then you will go to jail” she told him.

“It would be wroth every minute, that bastard needs to die.”

“But he’s your brother…” she trailed off.

“Ugh, I forgot” he stated, making her laugh.

“So anyway, Mr. temper, I was saying that he tried to get down my pants and I’m like WHOA, your married and you love her and don’t do this and he’s like your right and you’re a slut and some other shit that made me want to cry.”

“Can I kill him for making you cry?” Joe asked.

“Joe” she whined.

“I’m sorry, go on.”

“So, then I say it doesn’t matter cause he’s leaving next month and he says he can’t wait it was mistake to even want to be my friend again, and then I came out and bumped into you.”

“Nick is just a jackass” Joe stated. ‘I mean how could he say that, when he was the one trying to get down your pants, if you were a slut you wouldn’t have stopped that dickhead.”

“I don’t understand why he does this to me, one minute he’s amazing the next he’s a jerk, I can’t take it, I don’t understand why I have to feel like this.”

“Feel like what?” Joe asked.

“You know…you know how I feel about him.”

“How do you feel about him?” he asked, he should know this, even if it makes him want to punch a dog. That dog being Nick.

“I’m...” she trailed of.

“In love with him?” Joe asked. She just nodded. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer to him.

“Can I just say that I knew it?” Joe asked.

“Yeah, you can.”

“Good, cause I SOO totally knew it” he stated. She layed her head down on his chest, sighing.

“I really need to go home.”

“I’ll take you, and you can give me more details on how he tried to get down your pants” Joe stated.

****

“What about my car?” Payton asked, as they pulled up to her house.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow then you can drive your car home.”

“Alright, see you tomorrow” she said.

“Goodnight” Joe said, she tried to get out of the car but Joe stopped her.

“Payton…”

“What?” she asked, turning to him.

“I….I’m sorry for what Nick did” he said.

“It’s not your fault” she said, hugging him, he sighed heavily, taking in her scent. He kissed her forehead as she pulled away from the hug.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” he then said.

“Goodnight, Joe” she said, as she got out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its not as long as I thought it was going to be, but the next chapter, there's going to be a fight!!

between who? Who do you thinks going to fight?

Tell me what you think of this chapter?

Please comment!!

This is all the chapters I'm posting right now, I'll be back latter to do more of course.