‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 21

After a long day of putting makeup on people, Payton talked through her front door. Robbie was sitting on the couch, a bowl of pop corn sitting next to him.

“Why do you always sit around doing nothing?” she asked, walking into the living room.

“Because” was all he said.

“Because, you’re a lazy ass loser?” she asked.

“F*ck off” he said.

“No, you never want to do anything” she told him.

“Maybe, I just don’t want to do anything with you” he stated.

“Well, then why do your friends ask you to do something with them and you say no? she asked.

“I don’t like going out, staying in is just fine” he stated.

“It’s unhealthy, staying on your ass, sucking down chips is a pathetic life.”

“How the f*ck would you know that?” he asked.

‘Because I’m looking at you.”

“Then brake up with me, If I’m such a loser” he told her.
“I didn’t say I wanted to brake up, I just want you to be more fun.”

“Well I’m not, so get over it.”

“But when we first meet you were a lot of fun, that’s why I liked you, now it’s like you’re an old man.”

“Payton, get off my dick, I don’t like going out, now kiss off” he yelled.

“That’s another thing, you don’t kiss me you have no interest in any kind of intimacy, are you gay?” she asked.

“I am not gay, and don’t say that again” he yelled.

“There has to be something wrong with you, other then being the most boring person ever and lazy as f*ck.”

‘If you’re so unhappy with me, brake up with me” he told her.

“Why do you keep saying that?” she asked. “Do you want me to brake up with you?”

“No, but if you keep complaining, then yeah, maybe I do.”

“I am not going anywhere” she told him.

“Then shut the f*ck up” he yelled. “Now why don’t you just leave me alone?”

“Fine, I will leave you alone, so you can sit with your bowl of brunt ass pop corn and watch a bunch of sweaty guys running in to each other for kicks.” She yelled, walking up the stairs.

“I’m sure that game is way more important then me” she yelled from the top of the stairs.

“It is” she heard him yell back, she walked into hers and his bed room and kicked the dresser.

“Idiot” she stated. She set her stuff down on the dresser she just kicked and then walked into the bathroom.
She looked at herself in the mirror for a minute, when her phone rang.

She walked over to the phone and looked at the ID “Joe” it said, how the f*ck did he get her number?

“Hello” she stated, answering the phone.

“Payton, I need you” was all he said…
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 21, sorry for the shortness, but I need to leave and I just wanted to post something sense I didn't last night.

What do you think Joe wants??

And how do you feel about Robbie?

Please comment!!!