‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 24

Mari was just getting back at 6:30 AM, she walked into Joe’s room to find his arms around some girl and her lying on his chest…but it wasn’t just some girl it was Payton.

“Joe” Mari yelled, but got nothing.

“Joseph” Instead of Joe waking up, Payton did.

“Oh shit” she muttered, looking up at his wife, knowing what she must think. She shook Joe nicely, but that still didn’t wake him.

“What the f*ck are you doing?” Mari asked.

“Its not what it looks like, I fell asleep.” After lots of shaking Joe woke up.

“Oh, great” he muttered.

“I want to know why your in my f*cking husbands bed, STILL” Mari yelled.

“I called her to help me watch the kids, because they were acting crazy.”

“Yeah and NOW…. just now you start needing help?” Mari asked. “And you call her, why? Call Kevin, Nick, a hooker for all I care but not her.”

“Why does it make a difference?” Joe asked.

“Because she’s a slut, and all she wants is down your pants.”

“That never crossed my mind” Payton stated.

“You shut the f*ck up” Mari told her.

“It isn’t like she could get down my pants, we were with Sophia most of the night” Joe said.

“And where is she now?” Mari asked, sense Sophia wasn’t even in the room.

“I put her back in her own bed” Joe told her.

“So you could have sex?”

“No, just cause I did.”

“This is ridicules, I should just divorce your ass right now” Mari yelled.

“Well, you been looking for a reason long enough” Joe stated.

“I have not, and don’t turn this on me, this is all you, and your f*cking slut.”

“I think I should go now” Payton said, getting up.

“Maybe you should have went last night, instead of f*cking my husband.”

“Nothing happened, Mari” Joe yelled.

****

“Wait a second, you slut” Mari called after Payton. She stopped and looked at her.

“What?” Payton asked.

“You stay the f*ck away from my husband and my kids, you got that, whore?”

“I…uh” Payton trailed off, at a los of words.

“Oh, now you’re quite, I’m sure last night you were real loud.”

“Nothing happen, I just fell asleep.”

“IN BED WITH MY HUSBAND.”

“I didn’t think of in that way, I thought of it as Joe, the same guy I’ve known for a long time.”

“Yeah, the same guy you shacked up with.”

“It was not shacking up” Payton told her.

“No, your right, it was just f*cking.”

“That doesn’t mean I want to now, I don’t and I wouldn’t ever.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure Joe wants to” Mari stated.

“No he doesn’t, he’s married….to you, he wouldn’t do that either.”

“Just stay the f*ck away from him” Mari said, with an annoyed sigh.

****

Payton stood at the counter in the bakery, all she could think about was what happen the s’morning.

“What’s wrong with you?” Beth asked.

“Mari caught me in bed with Joe.”

“You stupid slut, he’s a married man, I told you not to mess with either of them” Beth yelled.

“We were just sleeping, I helped him watch his kids” Payton explained.

“Yeah, that’s all fine and dandy, but he’s still a married man and you don’t sleep in a bed with a married man.”

“But, I didn’t think about like that, I thought of it as just Joe, he’s my friend.”

“The same friend you used to have sex with.”

“That was a long time ago; I don’t want to have sex with him now.”

“Doesn’t matter, if you were his wife, just think how you would feel seeing your husband in bed with a girl he used to have sex with.”

“I guess I would be mad…” Payton trailed off.

“You would be pissed” Beth told her.

“So, what do I do?” Payton asked. “She told me to stay away from him.”

“Then stay away from him.”

“But…” she trailed off.

“It’s for the best” her mother told her.

“How is ending my friendship over SLEEEPING the best?” she asked.

“It just is, let him be married and deal with that, he doesn’t need you in his life now.”

Payton put her face in her hands. “But he said he did” she stated to herself, sighing sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, here's chapter 24... ;p

Do you think Mari has a right to be mad?

And do you think Payton should stay away from Joe?

TEEEELLL MEEE!!!

And please comment!!!