‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 26

“How many tests did you take?” Nick asked into his phone, everyone ells in the makeup trailer just watched him.
“And all of them were false?” he asked...”I’m coming home soon, don’t worry, we can try again.”

“I know...Ok, I love you too, bye, baby” he hung up and looked at everyone ells. “What the f*ck are you looking at?”

“Not a thing” Kevin stated, looking away.

“Did you knock her up?” Joe asked, with a smirk playing on his lips.

“Way to be subtle, Joe” Kevin told him.

“I want to know.”

“She’s not, she took like 5 tests and all were false.”

“I thought you said she was…late” Joe said.

“She is, but...I don’t know, I’m not a chick” Nick stated.

“Payton is” Joe said, all eyes went on Payton, who turned a shade of red. Before she could talk, Nick started talking again.

“I don’t really care; I’m not to in to this baby idea, anyway.”

“You don’t want a baby?” Kevin asked.

“We’ve talked about this, I do, but not right now.”

“I understand I felt that way when Mari was knocked up, both times, but I got over it” Joe told him.

“Yeah, and you’re a suck ass father” Nick stated.

Joe’s mouth fell open. “F*ck you.”

“Maybe Annie should, sense your so good at getting people knocked up.”

“Are you for real?” Joe asked.

“Hell no, stay the f*ck away from my wife man, I’ll kill you.”

“Don’t hate cause I got a better dick.”

“You don’t have a better dick, I’m way bigger.”

“HA, HA, don’t make me laugh.” Joe faked laughter.

“I’m going to punch you in the dick if you don’t shut up” Nick told Joe.

“Yeah, well, I would too, but you don’t have one.”

“That didn’t make any sense” Nick told him.

“It did to yo momma.”

“SHE’S YOUR MOTHER TOO.”

“Ok, that’s enough there’s no need to fight about who’s bigger or better or whatever” Kevin stated.

“Your right, we can just ask Payton, her slut eyes seen them both anyway” Nick stated, with an evil smirk on his lips. All eyes were on Payton again, her cheeks burned with red heat on her face, as she looked at each of their faces.

“Joe and Kevin, please come to the set.”

****

Payton finished up Nick’s makeup with detail, he was in a fight scene and suppose to have a burse, she never did a burse before and it wasn’t easy.

“You never told me who was bigger” Nick stated. She rolled her eyes and ignored him.

“Don’t ignore me, I want to know.”

“Joe” she stated. It was Nick’s turn to roll his eyes.

“What’s wrong with you and Joe?”

“What the hell do you mean what’s wrong with me and Joe?” Payton asked.

“Your always together, your never with me ever, we both had sex with you, what’s that about?”

“Maybe, it’s about you’re a dickhead and I don’t want to spend time with you.”

“What happen to me being your best friend?” Nick asked.

“That went out the door 3 years ago, when you picked Annie over me” Payton told him. “And the fact that you’ve been a HUGE fuck face sense you got here and tried to get down my pants, so kiss my ass.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, soo, here's chapter 26...

How do you feel about what Payton told Nick?

Do you agree with her?

Do you think Annie will ever get preggers or not??

TELL MEE!!

Please comment!!