‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 28

“I’m having a great time” Payton told him, as she danced to the music.

“Me to” Joe agreed, he knew he was leaving tomorrow, he wanted to spend his last night here with her, and he didn’t care about what any one ells thought.

“I gotta go pee” she told him, after having 5 shots of whatever Joe was giving to her, she was really starting to feel it.

“TMI!” he yelled as she walked away.

She laughed at him and walked down the hall to the restroom, she saw something laying on the floor, it looked big and lumpy, in her drunken state she was vary ceruse to see what it was, in her sober state she my not have to be so ceruse, cause she could see straight.

****

“What are you doing on the floor?” she asked him.

“Thinking” he told her, snippy.

“Why the f*ck you doing that on the floor?” she asked.

“I don’t know, and I don’t give a shit.”

“Fine, whatever.” She went to walk away but he stopped her.

“Are you going to sleep with Joe Like you tried to get me to do?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“You try to get us drunk then you make your move” he told her. “Joe’s not smart enough to stop like I am.”

“You jackass, I stopped you, you were all for f*cking me, so shut the f*ck up.”

“I don’t think so” Nick said, standing up, getting in her face.

“You don’t think ever” she told him.

“Imma punch you in the face” he slurred.

“Go for it, drunk asshole.”

He swung his fist and missed completely, she laughed “You are ridicules.”

He got angry and grabbed her arms tightly, pushing her up against the wall.

“F*ck, jerk let me go.”

“Shut the hell up” he yelled at her. “You are the most worthless human being alive, your nothing but a slut, a worthless slut, who wants nothing but sex all the time.”

“Let me go” she yelled at him.

“You know what they should do with sluts like you?” he asked, ignoring her.
“Let me go” she yelled at him again.

“I AM NOT DONE YET” he yelled in her face. She wiggled her arm out of his grip and slapped him across the face, making him let go of her other arm and she could make a break for it.

“Jackass” she yelled, as she ran back to Joe.

****

“There you are...what took so long?” Joe asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it” she told him.

“Ok…” he trailed off.

She took her shot that he just got her and downed it, then took his out of hand and downed it as well.

“Hey” he whined.

“Let’s get outta here” she told him.

“Where do ya wanna go?” he asked.

“Your hotel room.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not posting last night, and for the shortness of this chapter, the next will be longer!!

So please comment!!

What do you think PayPay wants to do in Joe's hotel room?

Do you think Nick is a major ass?

TELLL MEE!!

*****attention!!!!!!!!!!!! *****
Ok so, I'm about to plug my own crap, ANYWAY go read 'To Fall' I just started it, and I loooove it, so if you could go comment and read it, I would love that!!