‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 29

Payton rolled on to her side, away from the sun, she hated when she had a hangover. She suddenly remembered something shooting her to the sitting position. She looked over to her side to see a sleeping Joe, her mouth dropped opened, what the f*ck happen last night?

“JOE” she yelled, nothing, he slept like a log.

“Joe, please, damn it, get up.” She was in tears as she started shacking him, she didn’t bare look down to see if she had clothes on.

“JOE” she yelled again, his eyes slowly opened.

“What?” he muttered.

“Joe, uh…” she trailed off, putting her face in her hands. He could tell there was something wrong, so he rolled on his side to look at her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her, playing the ends of her hair.

“What the hell happen last night?”

“Um, we came back here and watched Juno…why are you crying?”

“Is that all?” she asked.

“Yes” he told her.

“But… how would you know, you were drunk.”

“I was not drunk” he told her.

“So we didn’t have sex?” she asked him.

“No, I’m a married man, girl please.”

She sighed in relief as she fell back on the head bored.

“Clam your shit girl, I’m not going to take advantage of you in your drunken state, and DAMN were you trashed.”

She looked down, trying to remember what happen, all she could remember was Nick saying all kinds of mean things to her.

“I guess once a lush, always a lush” Joe teased her.

“Shut up” she muttered.

“I have to leave today” Joe told her, his happy tone turned sad.

“We can still hang out today” she told him.

“Your right, I want to spend every second with you.”

“What do you want to do?” she asked.

“I want to lay here and just hang out.”

****

“It’s almost 4” Payton told Joe, she was lying next to him in his hotel bed.

“Uh, I don’t wanna go” he whined.

“You get to see your kids.”

“That’s the only good thing…I’m not in the mood to see Mari though.”

“Maybe she missed you and she will be happy to see you.”

“Ha, yeah right” Joe said.

“Are you packed?” she asked, changing the subject.

“Yeah, I’m all ready to go.”

“I’ll drive you to the airport” Payton told him, he smiled at her and sat up.

****
“I’m going to miss you Joe” she told him, as he pulled her to him for a hug.

“I’m going to miss you more” he told her, looking into her eyes.

“I’ll call you” she told him, the way he was looking at her took her breath away.

“I will call you as soon as I get there and if you don’t answer Im’ma find you.”

She laughed as she tried to pull from the hug, but he wouldn’t let her.

“Don’t shut me out again, Payton; I don’t think I can go without you.”

“I won’t Joe, your going to miss your plane” she told him.

“I don’t care…” he trailed off, looking into her eyes again. He wanted closer to her, he wanted to kiss those lips of hers so bad.

“Is it bad I want to kiss you?” he asked her.

“Yes” she half hissed at him.

“So, I shouldn’t?” he asked.

“No you shouldn’t, Joe” she told him. “You’re married.”

He sighed heavily and ripped himself from her. “Flight 309 to Los Angeles, now boarding.”

“Bye” he told her as he walked through secretly, he got on the other side and she was still sanding there.

“Bye, Joe” she yelled, with a small smile. He waved then walked down to his loading area.

****

She sat in her car, crying. This was worse then last time, at least this time she gets to stay in touch with Joe…not Nick thought. Did she even want to talk to Joe on the phone? It might be even worse having to talk to him on the phone, she was in love with Nick yes, so she couldn’t figure out why Joe’s leaving was so triadic.

“Hush my darling, don’t fear, my darling, the loin sleeps tonight. Hush my darling, don’t fear, my darling, the loin sleeps tonight.”

She looked around for were this music was coming from. “What the hell?”

“OHWEEEEEEEE” she looked around, putting down the window and still couldn’t figure out it, till she looked at her Phone, *Joe* the thing said, she smiled and answered her phone.

“Joe” she whined.

“HA-Ha” he said into the phone, making her laugh.

“Your ringtone was so boring and lame, I had to fix it.”

“That was rude, I thought I was going crazy” she told him. He laughed.

“I already miss you” he told her, his happy tone gone again.

“I miss you too…” she trailed off.

“Were about to take off, I’ll call you latter.”

“Ok, talk to you soon.”

She sat there and watched as a plane took off, she didn’t know if it was Joe’s plane but it still made her cry again.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Hello!!! Here's chapter 29!!!

Are you happy she didn't sleep with Joe?

Are you happy they are going home?

Or are you sad?

Please comment!!!