‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Nick sighed as he answered the phone, His hands moving to the door handle of his house. “Hello.” He snipped at the person who was on the other line. He was stressed Annie wanted a child while he didn’t.

“Hey Bro you going to tell Annie about that night with Payton?” Kevin’s voice came through his phone as he stepped into his house.

“No Kevin I’m not going to tell Annie about what happened between Payton and I?" Nick snapped. "Beside's we kissed and nearly fucked! Nothing to bad." He followed on.

"You what." The voice that spoke wasn't Kevins. He turned to see his wife hand over heart tears welling in her eyes.

"Kev, I'll call you back man." He didn't wait for his brothers reply he just closed the phone. "Annie." He whispered to her. She shook her head.

"Tell me I miss heard you Nicholas, Tell me you didn't." His head dropped, He couldn't lie to his wife, He couldn't lie to the woman he loved... He wouldn't.

"I... I can't." He watched as a sob left her lips before she walked up the stairs and into their room. Nick followed behind her standing at the door. "Please baby don't." He said as he walked over to her, She looked up at him as she grabbed her clothes and pushed them into her bags. He tired to take them back out only to have her put them back in.

"This is why I didn't want to give you my number all those years ago! Because I thought you were exactly like this." She cried closing one of her bags. "You told me you were different and I was stupid enough to believe you." He pulled her into him trying to get her to stay with him.

"Please don't leave me." He whispered. "I need you with me.." She shook her head and pushed him away from her. She looked at him once more before picking her bags up and walking out the door. He ran after her into the rain trying to get her to stay with him.. pleading with her. He fell to the wet ground his tears mizing with the rain as he watched the love of his life drive away her own tears falling from her green eyes. He stayed in the rain not caring if he got a cold! All he cared about was getting his wife back. He walked back inside picking up the phone. He dialed the first number that came into his head. "Joe.... I need your help." He spoke through sobs. Once Joe had given him his word that he'd be there soon he hung up and waited on the steps.

Joe ran into his little brothers house stopping when he saw his broken brother sitting on the stairs, He ran over to him and pulled him into a hug. "It's okay, Nicholas it'll be okay." He soothed the now sobbing man. Nick shook his head.

"I've lost her Joe, She's gone." Joe sook his head this time still holding onto his brother.

"We'll get her back Nick... I'll help.... We all will." Nick sobbed again.

"I love her Joe... I love her so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada! What'd'ya think?