‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me.

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me.

Chapter 3

“Morning, baby” Nick cooed in his wife’s ear.

She opened her eyes slowly to see Nick with a smile playing on his lips.

“Why are you so happy?” she asked him.

“Cause, I get to wake up to you every morning” he told her.

“Aww, Nick” she whined happily. She kissed his lips softly but he quickly deepened it. He pulled away from her lips and kissed down her neck and onto her shoulder.

He didn’t waist anytime with pulling off her nightgown.

“Nick” she shirked. “It’s morning.”

He looked up at her, biting his bottom lip. “So, now I get to watch you while I make love to you.”

She blushed looking up at the ceiling. She was so modest; he smiled at the thought and kissed up her neck again. He quickly pulled off his boxers, the only thing he slept in. She spread her legs to him, maybe she wasn’t that modest. He pulled off her lacy undies and threw them with his boxers and her nightgown.

He slowly slipped into her, her hips bucked into his right away. He went slow with his thrusts, making love to your wife and f*cking some random girl was a lot different and Nick knew just how to make Annie happy, she liked it slow and passionate not quick and with loud screams for more, she liked little whispers of “I love you” and “Only you could make me feel like this.”

He continued with his pace, watching her; her head was cocked back and her eyes were closed tightly and her hands her gripping on to his shoulders for support

He could feel her walls clenching around him, it never took long for her, he didn’t pick up his pace he just took longer strides until….

There was a banging on the door, it was over and over again BANG, BANG, BANG, then the door bell went off over and over again DING DONG, DING DONG.

“What the hell…” Nick trailed off.

****

Nick ran down the stairs, the banging and ding donging was still going on, it was like a war zone.

He ripped the door opened, ready to chew out who ever was at the door.

“Finely” Joe yelled.

“What the f*ck are you doing, you asshole?” Nick yelled at him.

“Sorry, were you asleep?” Joe asked.

“Uhh, yep” Nick stated, moving so Joe could get in.

“Ohhh” Joe then cooed.

“What?”

“You and your little wifey were getting freaky” Joe said. Nick turned a shade of red.

“N-no” Nick stuttered,

“Yeah, sure whatever” Joe said, teasing him.

“Why are you here?” Nick then asked.

“I hate Mari.”

“Your wife?” Nick asked.

“She totally freaked out on me just because Sophia broke some crappy vase her mother gave us on our wedding day, how stupid is that?” Joe asked.

“I can understand why she’s angry” Nick said.

“TRADER” Joe yelled.

“I’m not a trader, it was just probably important to her, just say you’re sorry.”

“I did” Joe told him.

“Just give her time to cool off” Nick said, patting Joe on the back.

****

“What cha makin’ bakin’?” Joe asked Nick’s wife, sitting down at their kitchen table.

“Breakfast” she told him.

“Cool, I’m starving” Joe said, pulling a plate in front of him so she would put food on it. Just then the phone rang.

Annie walked over and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Is Joe there?” Mari asked, on the other end.

“Yes, he is” Annie told her.

“Tell that jerk to get home right now” Mari said.

“Are you fighting?” Annie then asked.

“Oh, well, we will be when he gets here.” And with that she hung up.
“Joe, Mari said you need to come home right now” Annie told him the message.

“Is someone sick?” Joe asked.

“No…” she trailed off.

“Then I’m not going anywhere.”

“Oh great” Nick muttered, walking in the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhh, Here's chappy 3, How you feel about it so far???

DO you wonder where Payton is??

You think she's coming into the story soon?

Comment and find out!!!