‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 4

“Jonas Brothers the movie” one of the guys in a business suite, half yelled at them.

“Didn’t we do that already and it bombed?” Joe asked.

“This is not a concert this is a story of your lives, staring you” the man said.

“But, were not that interesting” Nick told him.

“Well, your fans think so” the man stated.

“When would we film this movie?” Kevin asked.

“Next month in Arizona” the man told them.

“How long would we be there?” Nick asked.

“3 months.”

‘I’m in, anytime away from Mari is time well spent” Joe said, Kevin gave him a look telling him to shut up.

“So, are we in?” the man asked.

“Yeah, I’m game” Nick said.

“Me too” Kevin added.

“Alright, lets make a movie…well first lets sign these” the man said, putting papers in front of them.

****

“Do you think this movie will bomb?” Joe asked, as they walked out of the building.

“I don’t know” Nick stated.

“Oh, and Joe way to go with the Mari thing in there” Kevin said.

“What I say?” Joe asked.

“You said anytime anyway from her is time well spent” Nick told him.

“Oh well, I’m sorry I don’t live in happy pappy married land like you two” Joe stated.

“Well, maybe you should have kept it in your pants then” Kevin told him.

“F*ck off” Joe told them both, and huffed away quick.

****

“3 months?” Annie asked. “But, I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you to, babe, but I gotta do it, I already signed the papers” Nick told her.

“I understand, but what am I going to do for 3 months all alone?” she asked.

“I don’t know, Mari and Dani will be here.”

“But they both have kids, I’ll feel left out.”

“Well, we still got time, maybe I’ll knock you up before I go” he stated.

“You couldn’t knock me up if my eggs were sitting in front of you.”

“Oh, HAHA, not funny” he told her. She smirked at him and laid her head down on his chest, they were already in bed for the night.

****

“I can not believe you agreed to this, your going to leave me alone with these kids for 3 f*cking months?” Mari asked.

“I had to say yes, both Nick and Kevin agreed” Joe told his wife.

“You should have called and asked me.”

“What, so you could yell at me over the phone?” he asked. “No thanks.”

“I’m tired of your f*cking career coming before me and the kids.”

“I never put my career before you and the kids, you’re the most important to me” Joe told her, getting out of the bed, he didn’t want to lie next to her anymore.

“Yeah, it really shows, Joe” she told him.

“Why can’t you ever just be happy for me?” he asked.

“Because, I don’t want to.”

“You don’t make any since” he yelled, before stomping out of the room. Then a minute latter came back in.

“And I will do the movie and not give a shit what you say or think, now goodnight” he yelled, stomping out again, this time not coming back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, chapter 4 here it is.

Do you think they'll find Payton while shooting this movie?

Do you feel bad for Joe? Or do you think Mari's attitude is justified?

TELL ME!!

Please comment while your telling me!! :D