‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

"Everything's set." Joe said into my earphone as we stood on the stage. I nodded my head before handing the guitar i was holding to one of the tech's. It had been three months since Annie left, Three months of not falling asleep beside her, Not having her snuggle closer to me at random times in the night, Not having her smile at me inturn causing me to smile. "Nick bro you ready?" Joe snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head once more before taking Joe's normal stage in the middle of the stage. I looked out trying to find my wife.

"This next song.... This next song is for the most amazing woman in the world!.... And i'll i'm doing is asking you is to tell me that you'll stay."

It's hard to believe,
Where we are now.
Your hand in mine, babe,
Feels right somehow.
Night is so still,
So don't make a sound.
Its almost perfect,
So promiss you'll look down.

We've had our past,
Leave that behind.
Cause none of it lasts,
All that we have is tonight.


I was starting to well up as I looked out into the audience for my wife.

Cause you're not the only one,
Who's ever felt this way.
Don't let the world cave in,
Just tell me that you'll stay.

Now that the pain is done,
No need to be afraid.
We don't have time to waste,
Just tell me that you'll stay.

Beautiful, one of a kind.
You're something special babe,
And you don't even realize
That your my hearts desire.


I found her looking right at me, As she walked towards the stage.

All I needed and more.
I know you're scared,
But I promise, babe,
I'm not who I was before.

Cause you're not the only one,
Who's ever felt this way.
Don't let the world cave in,
Just tell me that you'll stay.

Now that the pain is done,
No need to be afraid.
We don't have time to waste,
Just tell me that you'll stay.

Cause you're not the only one,
Who's ever felt this way.
Don't let the world cave in,
Just tell me that you'll stay.

Now that the pain is done,
No need to be afraid.
We don't have time to waste,
Just tell me that you'll stay.

Tell me, tell me you'll stay.
No, tell me.


She was right in front of me now tears running down her cheeks as I whispered the last line to her.

Tell me your gonna stay.

She nodded her head. I smiled before pulling her into me, She cried onto my shoulder while I held her tight against my chest. I didn't care if I was going to be leaving my fans. I carried her of the stage and towards my car. "I love you baby." I whispered. "I love you so much." We drove hom enot wanting to keep our hands of one and other.. But knowing when we got home we'd make love. Like our wedding night...

I carried her up the stairs and towards our bedroom. “I want you.” That was all it took. I pressed my lips to her's immediately, my arms snaking around her waist, pulling her shirt up as I allowed her to lock her legs around my waist. I lifted her up gently, My lips staying connected with hers. I began to move, almost stumbling when she pulled me closer. I slowly walked us into the bedroom, kicking the door closed, My hands prying her body off of mine, dropping her to the bed. She didn’t have to worry about anything once my lips met her's again. I felt like I couldn’t breathe, my eyes shutting as she gently pulled me down.

Her hand's hit the pillow softly, my hands running up and down her sides. I was being cautious, h fingertips playing with the buttons on my jeans. It made my heart flutter and my muscles feel like jello. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, my hands gripping her hair tightly between my fingers. She let out a soft moan before I pressed my lips to hers frantically, as if she were about to disappear. She held me close, I lifted her up with ease to pull her jeans off, letting it fall to the floor. She gasped, My lips pulling off hers to press gently against her chest, My fingertips tracing the material of her bra, stopping at the metal dog tag that rested on her chest.

Her heart fluttering smile appeared again, My eyes closing, my head moving down to press a kiss to her stomach. She let out a shaky breath, My fingertips to trace down her legs teasingly. I gripped her ankles, placing a small kiss on each one, pulling my hands up until I got to her inner thigh. I set small, wet kisses on each one, trailing own to her knee, then moving to the other. By the time her breathing became heavy, I lifted her leg up, placing a kiss behind her knee. She let out an incoherent noise, My lips pressing repeatedly against that spot, teasing her in a way that made me want to throw myself at her. I turned to the other leg, repeating my actions, stopping when she started to hyperventilate. I moved my head to look up at her through my fallen curls, giving her a small, gentle smirk, no words able to come from either of us.

My hands reached out, grabbing the collar of his shirt, pulling him forward. His hot breath tickled my chest, leaving his head down while my fingers pulled his shirt up and over his toned chest. He kept his hands on my body at all times, pulling my lower half harshly into his, letting me know that he was waiting. I blushed deeply, but I knew the truth; I was just as eager, I had always been when it came time for anything that involved Nick.

I attached my lips to hers again, moving them slowly, her hands gripping my pants. I helped her pull them off, my arms wrapping around her back, unclasping her bra. Pinning her arms to her sides, I let my lips roam wherever they could for the time being, making her wiggle and pant uncontrollably. She knew I liked to see what I could do to her, and she now knew i wanted this just as much as she did. Without further teasing, I lifted my arms up, gripping her underwear between my fingers, and peeled them off quickly. My heart began to beat like a drum, my breathing choppy, but she had a similar reaction. Her eyes met mine, Her fingers pulling at my tight boxer-briefs, tugging them down slowly. I groaned in relief, letting my head fall forward, My hands connected with her hips. Pulling them upward, She gasped at the sudden contact, her hands gripping my shoulders tightly, her fingers running down my back and over my muscles.

“I won’t ever hurt you again,” I grunted, her eyes boring into mine with so many emotions. “I love you.”

I felt like crying, but that would ruin everything, so I did the next thing: I smiled a genuine smile. She pressed her lips to my neck, resting her smooth cheek on my shoulder before I pushed forward. It was then that I knew I would never experience anything like I did with Annie; no one would touch me the way she did, physically and emotionally; no one would ever kiss me with her passion or hold me with meaning; no one would speak or act like her: no one could replace Annie, and I knew that now.

I began to move slowly, her body trembling with desire. She pulled me closer, her back arching at my immediate pull. my thrusts were deep and fast, but they were soft when I rocked, holding her close to me, her breathing like my own personal lullaby. She moved in such a skillful and graceful way, like her body was made just to fit around mine, like this was supposed to happen. It triggered new emotions in me, making my mind lose control. A captivating moan left her parted lips, her hands burning into my skin as she held me tight, slowly swiveling into a new position, making me hit a new spot.

“Nick!” She cried out, all my emotions taking over at that moment. my lips trailed kisses down her hot skin, my hands rubbing up and down her sides, pushing forward continuously. my moans were muffled by her skin, but they were constant, working together with her's.

“I got you baby. Just let go,” I murmured breathlessly against her cheek, feeling the clenching of her body. I let out a gasp for breath, my teeth scraping over my lower lip, my heart seeming to stop for a moment.

“Oh, Nick!” She cried out, trying to control herself. She screamed out again, my whole body shaking on top of her, a jolt of pleasure coursing through me nonstop as she took in what I had. I continued to breathe heavily as I tried to calm down, my eyes shutting tight. I placed small, lazy kisses to her face and neck before my arms gave way, my body pressing fully onto hers. I pulled out enough, our bodies sticking together, Her fingers getting lost in my tousled curls.

I lifted his body up just enough to stare at her, my nose rubbing against hers. My heart continued to flutter uncontrollably, my hands shaking as I grasped her to me, the feelings that I had longed for finally hitting me; this was the love I wanted. The love that was safe, but dangerous. The love that was calm, but passionate. The love that made me want to do things I would never do, and be myself at the same time. This love was Annie… and this was what I wanted, who I wanted.

“I love you,” She whispered weakly, my heart telling me that I didn’t have to be afraid, that she really, truly loved me back. Her eyes mirrored that exactly. She brought her hand up to my face, cupping my cheek, pulling me forward slightly.

“I love you.”

I rolled off her after a few moment of just staring into her eyes, a sigh escaping my lips. The coolness hitting me; I strived for her warmth. I watched her run a hand through her hair, her eyes locking with mine.

“You’re beautiful,” I blurted, My cheeks holding a tint of red. I blushed myself, reaching to pull the sheets over me. She sat up slowly, pressing a kiss to my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well?