‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 35

Payton’s phone rang again in the middle of the night… it seemed like it has been doing that a lot lately, she didn’t feel like getting up so she just answered.

“Hello?”

“Payton, sweetie, I’m so glad you answered.”

“Mina” Payton stated, talking to her step mother. “What’s up?”

“Oh I just don’t know what I am going to do… I really need you to come out here.”

“What’s wrong?” she asked, freaking out.

“Your father had a heart attack.”

****

Joe sat in a seat in the airport, he shouldn’t be happy at a time like this, but he was about to jump up and dance with happiness. He saw her coming out of the terminal; he jumped to his feet and ran over to her, with in seconds his arms were wrapped around her tightly. She hugged him tightly right back; he loved every second of it, he never wanted to let her go.

“I don’t even know where I’m going to stay…thanks for getting me this flight” she told him.

“It was nothing, and you can stay with me at my hotel. It had been a week sense his wife kicked him out…soon to be ex wife seeing how just that afternoon he was sent divorce papers.

“Thanks Joe” she said, still not letting go of the hug.

“Its not big deal, come on I’ll drive you to the hospital.”

****

She sat there hour after hour, Joe right beside her the whole time. After a while she fell asleep on his shoulder, he plaid with her hair and sat there longer, he didn’t mind being there after all he did know Mr. Hemming his whole life, and he really liked how Payton wanted him there…at least he thought she did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short...I had a bit of writers block with this chappy!!!

Ok, so do you think Joe should try to tell Payton he loves her again?

What do you thinks going to happen while Payton is in LA??

Please comment and tell me!!