‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 38

The kiss got deeper and deeper as he slowly pushed her down onto the bed, their lips working together at a fast pace.

He poured himself into the kiss, letting out all the bottled up feelings, the love he had for her and the lust he forgot he could feel.

“Ugh, damn it, Payton” he moaned in her ear, as he pulled away from her lips. He stared at her, his eyes so bleared from lust he would barley see out of them. He pulled off his shirt quick reveling his even more toned abs. His lips then attached themselves to her neck.

“Mm, Joe” she moaned, he thought he was going to explode, hearing her moan his name made him want her even more. He wanted to be closer to her; he wanted to feel her body against his and nothing ells.

He stopped kissing her neck and slowly pulled up her shirt, he slipped it over her head and her lacy red bra she used to wear right away caught his attention. His lips went right to the uncovered skin on her left breast; she arched her back to his touch, throwing her head back.

“Oh, Joe” she moaned to him, grabbing big globs of his hair. His thick lustful breath got caught in his thought.

“Joe.” His eyes rolled back in his head, he quickly picked up the pace on her abused skin. “Joe…Joe we need to stop.”

Everything felt like it was crashing around him, even thought he figured this would happen. “No.... Payton, No” he whined.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t do this.”

“Yes you can, just lay there and I’ll do all the work.”

“Joe… damn it... just I can’t do this” she yelled at him.

“I need it... I need you” he whined again.

“All you want is sex… And I just can’t do this” she told him.

“No its not, I want you, all of you” he told her.

“What about Robbie?” she asked him.

“Oh yeah, he rather just sit around on his ass or hang out with his drugged friends then be with you… great boyfriend.”

“What about Nick?” she then asked.

“He’s married, he’s happy… he or that dick wouldn’t never want you as much as I do.”

“What makes you so sure…huh?” she asked him.

“Damn it, Payton, I love you… I love you so f*cking much it hurts sometimes.”

“I just can’t do this…” she trailed off. She pushed him off her and got up, she found her shirt and put it back on.

“Give me one good damn reason why?” he asked her.

“I can’t go through this again….. you come with to much baggage.”

“What baggage?” he asked her, getting up off the bed.

“Everything... it’s just everything.”

“It’s not me and my baggage” he stated. “Its you, you want Nick, so your going to throw me away, maybe at your chance at something real… for him when he doesn’t even love you and I do.”

She looked down, not wanting to look at him anymore. She could feel the tears starting to well in her eyes.

“I can make you love me; I will show you that I am the one you want, not Nick” he told her, getting closer to her again.

“You can’t make me love you, Joe” she yelled. “I don’t love you, I never have and I never will.”

He stared at her dumbfounded, he tried so hard to make words but they got lost on the trip to his lips.

“I can’t believe you did this to me… why can’t you just keep your mouth shut?” she half yelled.

“I did this to you?” he asked, finely able to make words. She could feel the tears slowly starting to fall as she walked to the hotel room door.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Away from you.”

****

“Nick” Annie called through the house, looking for her husband.

“Yeah?” he asked, once she opened his office door, he was writing another song.

“We have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow” she told him, walking into the room.

“What for?” he asked, putting his pencil down on the desk.

“Were going to a specialist so they can tell us why the hell you can’t get me pregnant.”

“Why is it always me?” he asked, what seem to be the 100th time.

“Because, you wore those tight pants, it’s a known fact that guys who wear them mess up their baby making skills.”

“Whatever” her muttered, going back to thinking of lyrics.

“We leave at 8 am…. Alright ,Nick?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

“Maybe if you’re a good boy I’ll get you some ice cream after” she stated in a baby tone.

“Oh, yay” he stated broadly, she giggled as she walked out of the room. But on the in side she was feeling annoyance. If she didn’t get pregnant soon she was going to loose it.

****
Nick sat back in his desk chair, he was worried that maybe she was right, maybe he did break his dick and now he could never have kids.

“Maybe I boned too many girls” he wondered. He didn’t know what it was, but what he did know is that if he didn’t get her pregnant soon she was going to loose it and he would loose his dick for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, well. here's chapter 38.

So, do you think Payton has never really ever loved Joe??
Do you think Joe should go after her and ' make her love him'?
What do you think the doctor will tell Nick and Annie??

Please comment and tell me!!