‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 39

“I’m going home” Payton stated.

“Why?” her father asked her.

“You’re getting out today anyway…” Payton trailed off.

“But, why are you leaving?” he asked.

“You look like your fine to me, if you have a problem again, I can come back out.”

“Payton, why are you leaving?” he asked her, getting annoyed.

“I…I just need to go home, I do have a life.”

“Payton Hemming, you’re lying to your father” he warned her.

She stayed quite as he spoke. “Something happen with Joe and now your running away.”

“Nothing happen with me and Joe” she told him.

“Yeah it did, you ran away last time and your running away this time, I think Joe really loves you sure he’s an idiot but he’s a nice idiot, form what your mother told me he sure does seem to care about you more then Nick does.”

“You talked to mom?” she asked, shocked.

“Yes, just because your devoiced doesn’t mean you can’t talk” he stated.

“Dad, I just really need to go home, I’ve been here long enough.”

“Fine, if you’re not going to tell me the truth, I can’t stop you either way” he told her.

****

Payton walked out of the hospital after getting grilled by her father, she felt like she was a criminal, what was so wrong with just wanting to go home?
She wasn’t paying attention was she walked down the sidewalk around the hospital. She looked down at the ground until she ran into something hard. She looked up and rolled her eyes, this day wasn’t getting any better.

“Why don’t you watch where you’re going?” he asked, rudely.

“Nick” his wife warned him, smacking him in the arm.

“It’s alright” Payton mumbled.

“Why are you even here?” Nick asked, annoyed.

“To see my father who had a heart attack, but don’t worry I’m going home.”

“Good, I hope your plane crashes.”

“Nick” Annie yelled at him again.

A minute went by with them just looking at each other.

“Nick…” Annie trailed, as she looked at her husband who was giving this girl the evil eye.

“The name’s Payton” she finely said, looking away from Nick, she held her hand out to Annie, she has never actually meet her.

“I know” Annie said, taking her hand. “I’m Annie.”

“It’s nice to meet you too, so why you guys at the hospital?”

“Were here to see a doctor, because Nick can’t get me pregnant.”

Payton looked over to Nick, who was looking around anywhere but at her. “Doesn’t surprise me, he sucks in bed.”

“So you’re the one who Denise is always calling a slut right?” Annie then asked. Nick snickered at this.

“What?” Payton asked.

“Well, its kind of the whole family calls you a slut.”

“Oh, that’s me, I am what I am” she stated, looking over at Nick again, who was still smirking.

“But, you don’t seem like a slut to me.”

“Thank you...” she trailed off.

“Well, we should get going, it was nice meeting you” Annie then said.

Payton nodded as they walked past her. “Bye Nick.”

He ignored her and just kept walking.

****

“I’m not on any birth control, we don’t use condoms I should get pregnant” Annie stated to the doctor.

“Well, I have patients that can have sex without anything for 14 years and not get pregnant or someone could have sex one time and get pregnant, it just if the sperm gets to the eggs or not.”

“Well how does it get there?” Annie asked.

“Didn’t your parents tell you anything?” the doctor asked.

“I know how it gets there; I mean… how do WE get it there?”

“Well, there’s lots of ways, but for now I’m going to give you some victims for both of you to take, and don’t go over bored… in the bed room, don’t try every night.”

“But, don’t you need to have sex to make a baby?” Nick asked, finely talking.

“Yes, but don’t strain your bodies.”

“Ha, you must not know me” Nick muttered.

“Either way….” The doctor trailed off. “Just take the vitamins and come back in a month.”

****

Joe ran through the hospital hall ways, he had been looking for Payton ever sense she walked out the night before. He walked into her father’s hospital room; her father was putting his stuff into a suitcase.

“Have you seen Payton?” Joe asked.

“Yes I have.”

“Where is she?” Joe asked.

“She’s going home…” he trailed off.

Joe sighed heavily and sat down in a chair near him.

“What happen?” Payton’s father asked.

“I told her I loved her.”

“Mhm, and that’s why she’s running…. I knew it.”

Joe sighed, sad again.

“Don’t worry about it son, she will come around.”

“I don’t think so sir, she’s in love with Nick and I can’t be Nick.”

****

It was 1 am when Payton got back to her house, she remembered she never called to tell Robbie she was coming home, it wouldn’t matter anyway, he would just sit on his ass anyway.

She walked through her front door to see all the lights off, she walked up the stairs up to her and Robbie’s room, she heard a weird noise coming from the door, she just figured it was the TV and opened the door.

To bad it wasn’t the TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long with an update, I've been busy!! But I will post again latter today!

So do you think Nick will get Annie preggers now?

Do you think Joe should go find Payton and drag her back to LA?

What do you think Robbie was doing in the room (if he was even in there)?

Please comment and tell me!!