‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 5

*1 month latter*

“I’m going to miss you, princess” Joe told his daughter, as she hugged him goodbye. “ Be a good girl for mommy and help her with Mason.”

“I will, daddy” she told him, he sent her down on the ground and sighed. He looked up at Mari who was holding their 24 month old son, and she looked royally pissed while doing it.

“I’ll call you when I get there” he told her.

“Don’t bother, I won’t answer for you anyway” she told him, he sighed again. He tried to kiss her on the check but she moved away from him.

“Alright fine, be that way, I’ll see ya when I see ya” he said, walking out the front door.

“Maybe while your gone we’ll fine a good daddy, and we’ll forget all about you” Mari yelled out the door to him, he didn’t say a word to her as he got in his car and drove away.

****

Nick kissed his wife for the fifth time; he didn’t want to leave her yet.

“Nick, you have to go” she told him.

“I know, but I don’t want to leave you” he whined.

“I’ll come and visit.”

“But, I’ll still miss you” he told her.

“You’ll have a great time; you won’t even notice I’m not there.”

“Lair, I’m going to miss you and not be able to stop thinking about you” Nick told her, pulling her into him closer. He kissed her again before picking up his bags and walked out the front door, her trailing behind him.

“Call me as soon as you get there” Annie told him.

“I will” he said, pulling her into a hug AGAIN.

“I love you” she told him.

“I love you to, baby” he kissed her lips one last time then got in the car.

“Have fun, don’t meet any cute girls” she teased him.

“No one could be cuter then you” he said. She smiled and waved as he pulled out of the driveway.

“LOVE YOU” he yelled one last time before he drove down the street.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 5.

Hope you like it and thanks for all the comments already.

Payton will make her return in the next chapter!!! YAY!

Please comment!!!