‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool
Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 41

“Ok, I’ll see you latter” Joe said, smiling, he waited for her to say goodbye again then hung up, with a big smile on his lips.

“Who was that?” His mother walked into the living room and asked. He was now staying with his parents instead of in a hotel room.

“It was Payton” he told her.

“Why were you talking to her?” she asked.

“I love her...” he trailed off.

“I don’t know how you could love a girl who is such a whore” his mother stated.

“She’s not a whore.”

“After what she did to both of you how could you say that?”

“We did it to.”

“You didn’t know about it, she had you both rapped around her finger simply because she’s a whore.”

“Stop calling her that” Joe yelled, getting pissed.

“You must be stupid, how could you love her after all this?”

“It doesn’t matter anyway, she doesn’t love me” he yelled.

“Cause she’s a whore.”

“MOTHER” he yelled, finely couldn’t take it anymore. His mother huffed out of the room and a few minutes latter his father came in.

“What was that about?” he asked his son.

“Mom keeps calling Payton a whore, I don’t like that.”

“I don’t approve of what happen but I’m not going to call her names.”

“Good” Joe muttered.

“You know, everyone used to love Payton till they found out that she had sex with me and Nick…once at the same time, but that doesn’t make her a bad person… does is?”

His father didn’t reply, just looked at his twitting thumbs. “But, she’s different now” Joe then added.

“And your in love with her?” his father asked.

“Vary much.”

“Did you tell her?”

“Yeah and she left, she doesn’t love me.”

“So then why don’t you find a new girlfriend?” his father then asked.

“Cause I don’t want just any girl, I want Payton.”

“If your never going to be with her, don’t beat yourself up for the rest of your life, go out and meet someone new maybe you’ll find that their better then Payton.”

Joe sighed heavily and looked down, “I’m going to let you think about it, I’ll go find your mother” his father told him, getting up and leaving the room.
****

Nick and Annie walked into the hospital again, it had been a month they were on the vitamins and she still wasn’t pregnant. Nick was beginning to think she was right, maybe he did break his dick and he couldn’t get her pregnant, that’s what she keeps telling him anyway.
“Doctor, I just don’t understand, we took the vitamins and I still can’t get pregnant” Annie whined to the doctor.

“This was only step one, there is still penalty of things we could and can do to get you pregnant.”

“Like what?” she asked.

“Well for now we need to have some tests done, to see if there’s any problem with your baby makers.”

“When will we get these tests?” Annie asked.

“I’m sending you over right now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so here's chapter 41, I am becoming a sucky poster, I'm sorry, I will try to post more latter!!!

Ok so do you think Joe will find himself a new girl??

DO you think if he does he will do the same thing he did in FWB?? (not get the girl pregnant just pick her over Payton.)

What do you think the tests with say??

Please comment and tell a sista!!!