‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 43

Joe looked at himself in the mirror, He felt like he did before he got married, like the king of the world. He walked down the steps with pep.

“Where are you going, looking so happy?” Mrs. Jonas asked her son.

“I have a date” he smiled.

“Oh, sweetie that’s great” she smiled patting him on the shoulder.

“Don’t wait up” he smirked, walking past her and out the front door.

****

Joe drove down the streets bobbing his head to a Justin Timberlake song. That’s when his phone rang.

“Ye-llo?” he smiled into the phone.

“Hey, Joe” Payton said on the other line. Joe’s heart filled right at the sound of her voice.

“He..Hey Pay” he gulped, he suddenly didn’t want to go out with any other girl, hearing Payton’s voice just made him want her so badly again.

“I’m really bored, my mom and Frank aren’t home.”

“I can unbored you.”

“I was kinda hoping…” she trailed off.

He sighed at the sight of Rachel’s house, knowing he would have to get off the phone.

“I would love to unbored you, but I have a date” he stated.

“AW, good for you, have fun” she sounded like she was smiling.

“O…ok, I’ll call you latter.”

“Ok, don’t get her pregnant” she teased him.

“Ah…ha..ha.. Not funny” he whined, before hanging up.

****

“So, Joey” Rachel sat done next to him on the couch, she was wearing a short red dress, that you could almost see through. But all Joe could think about was Payton. Rachel creped her lips onto his neck, slowly kissing up his skin, past his jaw bone and up to his lips.

Joe tried to push all the thoughts of Payton to the back of his mind as he kissed Rachel furiously, but nothing helped.

He grabbed her hips; pulling her closer to him, somehow she wound up on top of him and he couldn’t figure out how. She pushed off his shirt and, she pulled off his tight jeaned pants, then she pulled her dress off over her head. By this time Joe should be turned on… but he wasn’t.

“Moan for me, baby” she whispered in his ear, thick, as she tip toed her fingers down his boxers and slowly started to hand his not so excited friend.

He closed his eyes tight trying to get happy, but that didn’t happen… Until he thought of the one that did make him happy… Payton.

The way she smiled, the way she smelled, the things he used to feel when she did these things to him.

“Mm, Payton” he moaned out.

“Payton, who’s Payton?” Rachel asked, pulling her hand away from his boxers.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the tramp that lay on top of him. “Did I say Payton?”

“Yes… Who the f*ck is Payton?”

He smiled and pushed her off of him. “The girl I’m in love with.”

“Then why are you here?” she asked.

“She doesn’t love me back.”

****
Payton sighed, laying in her bed, her mom and Frank went out on their weekly date. Old people got to have dates but Payton sat alone at home.
Her mind wondered to Joe… she wondered how his date was going. And how come it was bothering her so much. Maybe it was because she didn’t have a love life… or maybe it was because she wanted Joe to herself.

She pushed those thoughts out of her head quick; she wasn’t going to go through all the pain again. No man was worth that.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK... Sorry for the wait AGAIN... I promise I'll post more tomorrow!!!

Did you think Joe was going to moan her name, did you see that coming??

Do you think PayPay is starting to fall for Joe??

Please comment and tell me!!!