‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me.

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 44

Joe sat in court room, waiting to hear if he gets custody of his children. He couldn’t let Mari move to New York and take his kids.

The court was in recess while the judge made up his mind, Joe sat nervously looking down at his hands.

“Don’t worry Joe, you can come visit” Mari told him, with a smirk “If I let you.”

“You can’t take them anyway from me, they don’t even like you.”

“I don’t really care, at least I’m not abusive” she stated.

“You made that up, if anyone is abusive, its you” he half yelled.

“Abusive or not, you’re the worst father ever, you never watch them you let them do whatever and talk to sluts like that bitch from Arizona that you shacked up with it, then had the balls to bring her to a meeting with our lawyers.”

“Payton is not a slut” Joe told her.

“And there you go; all you care about is that slut.”

“That is not true, you bitch” he almost yelled again.

“It is true, and that’s why I’m getting the kids and your not” she then stated, with a smirk.

“You haven’t won yet” he told her.

“Hmm, trust me babe, I got it in the bag.”

“How can you be so sure?” Joe asked.

“I slept with the judge” she told him. “And if he wants more he better know how to judge.”

“Oh how nice, who’s the slut now?” Joe asked, rolling his eyes.

“Still Payton, I channeled her as I f*cked him.”

“You’re a f*cking worthless bitch, and why don’t you just go f*ck yourself?” Joe asked, getting mad.

“I will after I win the kids” she said, as she walked over to her seat. The judge walked back in and everyone stood up.

“Everyone have a seat” the judge said. Everyone sat down as he started talking.

****

Annie sat in her living room, watching the Titanic and eating a huge bowl of ice cream. She had been mopping around sense the doctor told her she was at fault for their not having a baby.

Nick walked in and rolled his eyes at wife. “Annie, god, stop acting like this” he told her, walking into the living room and shutting off the TV.

“Leave me alone, Nick” she stated.

“No, you have to stop acting like this.”

“I won’t, how you would feel if someone told you were the reason you couldn’t have a baby.”

“I know how it feels, you’ve been saying that to me forever.”

“You don’t understand, Nick” she told him.

“I do, and its not like we can never have a baby, the doctor said there are ways for you to get pregnant” he told her.

“Like what?” she asked. “He didn’t give me any good ideas.”

“Well, like artificial insemination ” he stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so AGAIN I am sorry for taking SOOO long to update. I will try to post again tomorrow.

Do you think Mari is a whore for shagging the judge to get what she wants?

Do you think Joe will get the kids?

Do you think Annie and Nick will EVER have a baby?

Please comment and tell me!!!