‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool
Part 1
Say That You Need Me

Chapter 47*2monthes latter*

Payton walked into the shop for another long day at work, her mom was already there starting a wedding cake they were asked to bake. She grabbed an apron and went out to the front of the store ready to man the counter. She sat there awhile, it was slow today. It had been all week. She dropped her pencil so she bent down to pick it up just then someone walked into the store.

When she stood back up her mouth fell open. “What are you doing here?”

“That’s all I get?” he asked. “A what are you doing here? No hug, no I missed you… how rude.”

“I’m sorry… I missed you” she stated. “Now what are you doing here?”

“I came to visit” he smiled.

“This is a bad time for me; I’m really busy with the store.”

“Really?” he asked. “It does look like the biasness is really booming.”

“It is…” she trailed off.

“Yeah, well I called your mother and she told me you’ve been slow all week and this is your slow time of year.”

“You called my mother?” she asked.

“Yes, and now your mine for the next 5 days.”

“But I….” she trailed off.

“SH, please, girl” he told her. “Beth, can you come out here for a second?”

She came walking out with a suitcase in her hands; she handed it to him and turned to Payton.

“Don’t get pregnant” she stated, before walking back to the back.

She gave the evil eye to the back of her mothers head, and then turned back to him.”Where are you taking me?”

“New York” he simply stated.

“New York?” she asked.

“Yep.”

“Joe, I can’t go to New York.”

“To bad, you’re going anyway” he told her.

“But I…” she just stopped talking, knowing that nothing would stop him.

“Lets go, we have a plane to catch.”

****

“Ok, so we have all decided to try the artificial insemination?” The doctor asked.

“Yeah” Annie stated.

“Ok, well we need you both to go the lab to start.”

“What do we do there?” Nick asked.

“Well, we need to harvest the eggs and we need your sperm.”

“So I have to pee in another cup?” Nick asked.

“Not pee” the doctor stated.

“What am I going to do in the cup then?” he asked.

“We need your sperm…” he trailed off.

“My sperm you mean like….” Nick trailed off, with a smile.

“Yes” the doctor told him.

“Oh, damn, this will be the best lab visit ever, come on Annie” he said, getting up fast.

“You do realize that you will have to go in the room alone?” The doctor asked. “Annie can’t come with you.”

“I don’t care, my whole life I’ve been waiting for this moment” Nick told him. “I was made for this.”

“My husbands a freak” Annie stated, fallowing Nick out of the room. She caught up to him and he was still smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 47!!!

What do you think will happen in New York?

Why do you think Nick was so happy about them needing his sperm??

Do you think Annie will FINALLY get knocked up after the insemination??

Please comment and tell me!!!!