‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 49

Joe walked out of hotel the next day, he had a bad night, not only did he drink all 3 of them of champagne bottles, but he ate all the strawberries too, turns out that mixing the 2 together wasn’t good in big amounts. He spent most of his night sick in the bathroom and the other half fighting with rose peddles that somehow made it under the sheets, and after being turned down by Payton for what felt like the 100th time. It was needless to say Joe was in a bad mood.

He walked down to the little cafeteria in the hotel and got a steaming hot cup of black coffee and took a seat at a table.

“Good morning” Payton stated, walking up to him.

“What’s good about it?” he asked, with spite in his voice.

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked.

“Oh, I don’t know, maybe it’s because, I was up all-night throwing up rose peddles, or maybe it’s because I was sleeping in an empty bed with strawberries and champagne.”

“What the f*ck are you talking about?” she asked him.

“I don’t even know” he told her. “Is that ok with you?”

Before she could answer Joe’s phone went off.

****

“This won’t hurt will it?” Annie asked, lying on the doctors table.

“No, but it might feel a bit weird.”

“Nick” she then called, he walked up to her and looked at her.

“Yeah?”

“Kiss me” she told him. He smirked and lowered his head, giving her a sweet kiss. Nick then left so the doctor could do what he does.

Nick sat in the waiting room for an hour; he didn’t think inseminating someone could take so long, what was the doctor doing in there? Maybe he was trying to impregnate her himself… The dude looks at woman’s stuff all day long. Nick then wondered why he didn’t get in to that profession; he’d be so good at it.

“Nick” the doctor brought Nick out of his thoughts. “Where done.”

“Was it good for you?” he asked him.

“Excuse me?” he asked, looking at Nick weird.

“Never mind, where’s my wife?” Nick asked. Just then Annie walked out, walking weirdly.

“What’s wrong with you?” Nick asked her.

“I feel like someone just stuck a bowling pin up there.”

Nick laughed.

“It’s not funny…” she trailed off.

“It’s a little funny, babe” he told her. She smacked him in the chest before turning to the doctor.

“When will I know I’m pregnant?” she asked.

“Its just like any other time, this is like the sex and with in a month or 2 you should know.”

“Well, I better get pregnant, because I’m not doing this again.”

****

Joe’s face went blank as he listened to what the person said on the other end. “Ok, I’ll be right there.”

“Who was it?” Payton asked.

“Mari’s mom…” he trailed off.

“What happen?” she asked.

“Sophia fell down the stairs and broke her lag, she’s at the hospital right now but Mari’s mom and get a hold of Mari” Joe told her.

“Where’s Mari at?” Payton asked.

“She never came back from being with her boyfriend.”

Payton sighed, as Joe got up and ran out of the cafeteria, Payton was quick to fallow.

“What are you doing?” Joe stopped and asked her.

“I’m coming with you…” she trailed off.

“Why should you care?” he asked her. “You don’t care about me so why would you care about my kid?”

“Joe” she whined. “You know I care about you and Sophia, why are you being such a dick today?”

“Because I love you and you keep turning me down” he yelled. “I just want to be with you, why am I not good enough?”

“Its not a good time to be talking about this, Sophia is in the hospital” she told him.

“See, always the run around.”

“Joe, just f*cking get a taxi already” she yelled at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, heres chapter 49.

Do you NOW think Annie will finally get preggers??

What do you think will happen at the hospital?

Will anyone ever get ahold of Mari?

STAY TUUUNED!!!- Kevin Jonas

Please comment and tell me!!!