‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 50

Joe and Payton; who weren’t speaking after they had another fight in the taxi, walked into the hospital. Mari’s mother walked up to them.

“How’s Soph?” Joe asked.

“She’s ok, but she’s having a lot of pain in her rips so they are checking those out right now.”

“And did you ever reach Mari?” Joe then asked.

“No, she is still not answering.”

“Damn” Joe whispered, sitting down in a chair near by.

****

A few hours went by and still no on had come out to tell them how she was; they all just sat there not speaking, still no Mari.

“I’m going to try to call Mari again” Mari’s mother stated, standing up.

“Ok” both, Payton and Joe stated, they looked at each other as they did, Mari’s mother walked away.

“I don’t like fighting with you Joe…” Payton trailed off.

“Then just be with me already” he told her.

“I just… I just can’t” she looked down.

“Why can’t you?” he asked her, lifting her chin with his thumb. “I love you so much; I don’t want to hurt you I just want to be with you.”
“I don’t know…” she trailed off.

“Do you still have feelings for Nick?” he asked.

“I don’t know…” she trailed off, again.

“Do you have feelings for me?” he asked.

“I don’t know, Joe” she yelled. “I don’t know, just leave me alone.”

A few minutes went by and Mari’s mom wasn’t back, the doctor came out and told Joe he could go see Sophia but the tests weren’t done yet.

****

While Joe was in with Sophia, Payton went on a walk, she walked down hall after hall just thinking about what Joe said and what she was feeling…. Did she have feelings for Joe? She didn’t know. Did she still have feelings for Nick, she freaking hoped not.

“Payton” she heard someone call her, she turned around to see Joe coming out of a room. She must have walked all the way around the ward.

“How is she?” she asked, as he walked up to her.

“She should be fine; she’s color a male nurse right now.”

“She’s coloring a what?” Payton asked.

“In a coloring book…” he trailed off.

“Oh.” The awkwardness was back, she sighed heavily, looking down.

“Payton” he stated, she looked up at him. “Can I just ask you one more thing?”

“Joe I…”

“Just one more thing” he cut her off.

“Fine…” she trailed off.

“What do I have to do to make you love me?” he asked.

“Joe” she whined.

“I just have to know, I’ll do anything, just please” he begged her.

“I just can’t take this anymore” she told him, the tears coming to her eyes.

“Payton” he sighed, coming closer to her and wrapping his arms around her tightly. “I don’t want to make you upset, I just want you so bad.”

She berried her face into his chest as the tears keep rolling down her cheeks. He lifted her chin with his thumb and looked deeply into her eyes. “I love you” he whispered.
His lips then slowly came down and touched hers, sending shocks through both of their bodies. The kiss got deeper as she wrapped her arms around hi neck and he wrapped his around her waist. He slowly pushed her up against the wall as he kissed her harder, before pulling away.

“F*ck, baby, I want you so bad” he told her, looking at her with that look that made her go weak in the knee’s, he looked behind him and saw that were was empty room. He turned back to her quick and kissed her lips once again, she wrapped her legs around him as he walked into the room and closed the door behind them; he slowly dropped her down onto the bed and stared at her.

“Can I have you this time?” he asked, breathing heavily, she just nodded as his lips went to hers again. He kissed down her neck and she arched her head back so he could get at her skin better.

“Joe” she moaned out, making his insides burn. He quickly took her shirt off then went for her pants but she smacked his hands away. He looked up at her expecting her to tell him she wanted to stop, but she didn’t, instead she slowly pulled his shirt up; reveling his toned abs, she raked her fingers up and down them as he went to kiss her again. Her hands went down to his belt and slowly undid it before pulling it off and throwing it across the room.

“Um, get a room” someone said. They tore their lips away from each other to see an old man in the bed next to them, opening the curtain with his cane.

“I am so sorry” Payton told the man, pushing Joe off of her, they both got up quick getting their missing clothing and lift the room without saying anything ells to the man.

“Oh, good lord” Payton stated, once they had walked a little wais away from the room. Joe didn’t say anything to her just smiled.

“How can you be there all smiling?” she asked. “We almost had sex with an old guy in the bed next to us.”

“I’m smiling because we almost had sex… and I love you” he told her.

“You’re crazy” she told him.

“So, latter can we finish that?” he then asked.

“Finish what?” she asked, toying with the man now.

“You know, what the old f*ck screwed up.”

“Eh, no thanks” she smirked.

“What?” he asked, feeling like someone just stabbed him in the heart.

“I was kidding….” She trialed off.

“So we can?” he asked, the happy coming back. Just then Mari and her mother walked in.

“Joe” Mari stated, with spite.

“Mari, where the hell have you been?” he asked. “Your child is in the f*cking hospital.”

“I was busy” she told him.

“Yeah, f*cking your boyfriend” he yelled. “Nothing is more important then your kid.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 50!!!! DAMN!!! THATS A LOT!!!

So do you think Joe and Payton will FINALLY get together?

Do you think Joe was right to yell at Mari when he almost had sex with Pay in the hospital?

Please comment and tell me!!!