‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 6

“Ugh” she whined, she was cold, she looked over at the sleeping body next to her and he was wrapped up in the blanket like a baby…But he was more like a big ass baby who did nothing all day long.

She got up, “way to start off your day” she thought to herself. She walked into the bathroom and 20 minutes latter she was ready for work.

“Robbie” she called for him.

Nothing.

“Robbie” she said, a bit louder.

Nothing.

“ROB, GET YOUR FAT ASS UP” she finely yelled. He sat up quick.

“What the…” he trailed off.

“I’m going to work, dear” she said with spite in her voice. He didn’t say a word he just laid back down.

****

“You’ll never guess what I just got an order for” Beth said as she walked into the Queen’s Bakery.

“What?” she asked her mother.

“400 hundred cupcakes do on Monday.”

“Are you kidding me?” she asked.

“Nope, and you know what that means?” she then asked. “We will be having lots of bonding time this weekend.”

“No, Robbie told me he was going to take me out on Saturday” she whined.

“You’re Robbie?” Beth asked.

“Yeah…” she trailed off.

“The same Robbie you’ve been shacking up with for the past year and a half?” Beth then asked.

“It’s not shacking up, were in a committed relationship” Payton stated.

“Yes, you’re in a committed relationship with a bum who can’t get off the couch and stop chopping on the potato chips while he watches his old football footage.”

“He’s not a bum, he’s just kinda depressed about getting hurt on the field” Payton told her mother.

“He wasn’t a cop Pay, he ran over people for a living” she told her.

“Whatever, lets just start on the cupcakes.”

“Fine, I gotta go get more sugar, you start with them” Beth said, taking off her apron.

****

Payton helped some costumers then went back to cooking the cupcakes, she was getting annoyed with her mother; she still hadn’t come back yet.

She listened to a song on the radio as she cooked and frosted, the song ended to soon and the radio guy started talking.

“Right now we got Nick Jonas on the phone, hello Nick” he said, she gasped, trying to wipe off her hand so she could turn the thing of, but she couldn’t find a towel.

“Hey” Nick stated. She was getting angry; she didn’t want to listen to him talk, she didn’t even want to think about him or Joe.

“You’re making a movie, I hear?” the Radio guy asked.

“Yep, it’s about a day in our life, we start filming soon.”

“So, I heard you just got married not to long ago, how’s married life?”

“I’ve been married for about 2 years now, and Married life is awesome” Nick said. Payton ran around the whole room looking for a towel, if she got the radio dirty Beth would be pissed.

“And Joe, he’s got a few kids how’s that for him?” the radio guy asked. “He doesn’t seem like the kid kinda guy.”

“Well, Joe is a big kid himself, that’s how come he’s so good with his kids.”

Finely Payton couldn’t take anymore just as Nick was about to answer wither or not he was planning to have a baby soon , she pushed the radio off the counter, braking it, she then got a wooden spoon and started beating it, over and over, she didn’t grow tired of shutting it up.

“Well, I see you’re still stuck on them Jonas boys” Beth stated, Payton turned around quick.

“A…” she trailed off, wooden spoon still in hand.

“Or, you just really hate Rich Little and the group.”

“I... I am so sorry” was all she said.

“No, it’s alright I’ll just take it out of your pay.”

“That’s fine.”

“So, you still got it bad for them don’t you?” Beth asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it” Payton said, going back to work on the 400 cupcakes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't F with Payton, she'll go all ninja on you with a wooden spoon.. Jk.

So, chapter 6, that is all for now, I hope to be back latter to post more but, IDK!!

Please comment and tell me how you feel about Payton's... stuff.... :D