‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 51

After the whole day at the hospital, Sophia was let out with just a broken right leg. Joe and Payton were now standing in the elevator on the way up to their rooms. Payton turned to Joe and kissed his jaw bone, he was taken off guard, but soon wrapped his arms around her waist. She left sweet kisses from his jaw bone up to his ear.

“I want you to take me, Joe” she whispered into his ear, sexily. Then bit down softly on his ear lobe.

“Uh, Payton” he moaned, he quickly pushed her up against the elevator wall. “You have no idea how bad I want you.”

“Show me” she told him, in the same sexy tone. He kissed her lips rough, her legs slowly went around him as the doors opened, and he walked down the hall trying to get to his room, in a heavy make out. He pressed her against the door, as he messed with the card key and slot. He finally got the door opened almost ran in, he through her down on the bed rough then climbed on top of her.

“Oh, Joe” she moaned, as he kissed up and down her neck, he stopped at just the right place, remembering where her sweet spot was, he sucked the skin hard, not giving a shit if he left a mark or not, she was all his to mark.

She flipped them over so that she was on top and straddled his hips. She could feel his hard friend through his pants and it made her smirk. She pulled his shirt off over his head then removed herself from straddling him as she pulled off his belt and then ripped down his jeans quick. She kissed around his belly button and down his happy trail, as she took her hand and pressed it against his harden member, making him buck his hips up.

“F*ck, Payton” he moaned out. She kissed up the center of his chest until she got to his lips and kissed his lips hard, her hand still giving pressure to his underwear.

He pulled her out of her shirt and caressed her perfect breasts through her lacy black braw

“Oh, Payton I love you so much” he moaned. She smirked and kissed down his neck onto his toned chest.

“Payton” he moaned again. He had waited for this for so long. “Payton, marry me.”

“What?” she asked out of breath, looking up at him.

“Marry me” he said it again.

She just looked at him for a minute before she spoke. “What the hells wrong with you? Isn’t sex enough, I thought that’s what you wanted?”

“I don’t want just sex, I want to be with you, forever” he told her.

“I’m not going to marry you Joe” she told him.

“Why not?” he asked.

“I can’t” she told him.

“But, I thought you wanted me” he said.

“Yeah… sex” she told him. “Not marriage.”

“I don’t want to just have a sexual relationship with you, I want every part of you in sex and in life, I want to go old with you and have kids.”

“I can’t just marry you out of the blue, Joe” she told him. “I’m so sick of this, nothing is ever good enough for you, you always have to go for the extreme with everything and I am….just can’t do this, I’m going home.”

“No, don’t leave again” he told her, grabbing her arms tightly.

“I’m tired of this, I said I wanted to have sex with you not marry you and be the mother of your f*cking children, you need help” she yelled at him, he slowly let go of her arms she quickly got up and got her shirt on.

“Why, because I love you and I want to be with you?” he asked, getting angry.

“Maybe you should just find yourself another girl” Payton told him.

“I don’t want another girl.”

“Well, you better pick, sex or nothing” she told him.

“I don’t want just sex” Joe told her, getting mad. “I want to be with you.”

“Ok fine, that’s it” she told him, walking over to the door and opening it.

“Why is it so bad to be with me?” he almost yelled.

“I just can’t do it…” she trailed off.

“So you’re just going to leave me here?” he asked.

“I can’t be in that kind of relationship” she told him. “I’m sorry, Joe.”

With that she shut the door, Joe sighed, heart broken again, this was it. He was just going to give up. She didn’t want him so why bother trying?

****

“You think it worked?” Annie asked, lying next to Nick. He smiled over at her and sighed.

“I don’t know…” he trailed off.

“I can feel it, I think it worked” she smiled at her husband. “I think I’m finally going to be pregnant.”

“I hope so, baby” he told her, kissing her forehead gently.

“I love you, Nick” she told him, as he wrapped his arms around her.

“I love you too, Annie.” She kissed his lips softly before laying her head down on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 51!!

Do you think Payton should have said yes to Joe?

Do you think Joe will really give up on being with her??

Please comment and tell me!!!