‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 54

“Mom” Payton gushed, still naked and still under Joe.

“You mind getting off my expletive dinging set with your naked asses.”

“I’m not naked…” Joe trailed off. Beth gave him a dirty look and he shut up quick.

5 minutes latter Payton had some clothes on and walked back down stairs where her mom and Joe were waiting in the living room. Joe right away smiled when she walked in she smiled back at him but then looked over at her mother; who didn’t look as happy.

“Ok, so Joe told me all about what happen” Beth stated. “AND I’M SO FREAKING HAPPY!” she jumped up and ran to her daughter, hugging her as tight as she could.

“But, there will be no sex in this house… I don’t want to hear any moans, groans cuss words or anything ells that will make me want to throw up, got it?” she asked, looking dead serious at both of them.

“Ok” Payton stated, she looked over at Joe and he looked pissed.

“Alright, I’m going to bed, if I hear anything I won’t be afraid to come in the room and stop it” she told them, they both nodded and she walked up the stairs. Payton and Joe then went up t her room, witch as only 3 doors down from her moms room.
AS soon as the door was shut his arms were around her. He kissed her rough and started walking to the bed, they got to it and he dropped them onto it softly. He kissed up and down her neck making her want to moan, but she knew better, her mom really would come in and stop it. He pulled at her shirt but she pushed his hands away.

“Joe, she wasn’t kidding, she will come in here” she told him.

“We can be quiet.”

“Listen these walls are thin, I can hear them when they have sex and their old” she told him.

“Damn it” he cursed, rolling off of her and laying down next to her.

“You’ll get what you want soon, baby” she whispered in his ear, he twitched slightly, but then grabbed her waist pulling her closer.

“I love you Payton” he told her.

“I love you too” she gave him a quick kiss before laying her head on his chest. He didn’t fall asleep like she did, he was to busy thinking about what happen and what his life was going to be like now… but mostly he was thinking about getting down her pants.

****

“Annie, where’s my shaving cream?” Nick yelled, from the bathroom.

“In the second door” she yelled, from where ever she was in the house.

“Thanks, babe” he called, after opening the door and seeing it laying there. After doing a quick shave on his face, it wasn’t like he had a lot of facial hair anyway; if you weren’t on top of his face you wouldn’t see it. He walked out of the master bathroom to find his wife laying the wrong way on the bed with her legs elevated in the air.

“What are you doing?” he asked, with smirk.

“I’m making a baby” she told him.

“I thought I had to be in the middle of that for you to make a baby?” he asked, walking over to the bed.

She didn’t answer, just looked up at her red polished toes. He sat done on the bed next to her and smirked at her.

“I’m not having sex with you” she told him, fatly.

“Why not?” he asked.

“I am not having sex with you until next month when I find out if the insam worked.”

“A whole month?” Nick asked, shocked.

“Yeah...” she trailed off.

“But baby, I can’t go a whole month” he told her.

“You were just complaining about me wanting too much sex… you should be happy.”

“I’m not happy at all” he told her.

“Get over it; it will get us a baby.”

“Once you get pregnant can we have sex?” he asked

“No, I don’t want to chance anything happening.”

“So if the insam works I have to wait a whole 9 months after that?” Nick asked.

“Yeah” she stated, like it was nothing. But for Nick it was like hell.

“Baby…” he trailed off.

“Nick, Its for our child… you will be ok and you have a hand use it” she told him. She then rolled off the bed and walked out of the bedroom, he looked down at his hands then sighed, there was no way he could wait 9 months to have sex… No way!

He walked out of the bed room and walked down the stairs, he walked into the kitchen to find Annie making coffee. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?” he whispered in her ear.

“Nick… I know what you’re doing” he warned him. He ignored her and his warm lips hit her neck, he left sweet kisses from the side of her neck to the back, moving her long golden brown hair out of his way when needed. His lips trailed down her clothed back then he spun her around to have her facing him. He lifted her shirt up leaving wet kisses around her belly button.

“Nicholas Jonas” she warned him again. But again he ignored her. He pulled up her shirt more kissing up her torso, after a few minutes he let it fall back down, he stood back up and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him.

“Annie” he slowly whispered in her ear. “I love you so much; I still can’t believe I’m married to you.”
“I love you too, Nick” she told him, he smiled at her and his lips met hers. After a few seconds she pulled away. “But, I’m still not having sex with you.”

“Oh. Come on” he whined.

“Nick, no” she told him, getting annoyed with him. “Sex is not the whole world.”

“It should be” he muttered, letting go of her, she kissed him sweetly one more time, before walking out of the room. He had to convince her to have sex with him... Somehow.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to my BFF Sam!!!

Do you think Nick can go without sec for 9 months?

Or do you think he will sucker Annie into sleeping with him?

So, Joe & Payton, EH, EH?? :D

Please comment and tell me!!!

*PS* I didn't proof read this chapter.. to tired!