‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 57

“I can not believe this bull shit” Nick yelled, pacing his and his wife’s bedroom floor. “How could he marry her?”

“That whore” he yelled more. “After what she put us threw, damn it.”

“Nick” Annie cooed, she had never seen him this mad. “Are you alright?”

“No, I’m not, I should kill Joe.”

“Why do you care so much about this anyway?” she asked.

“He’s my brother…” he trailed off.

“I don’t think that’s it” she told him.

“The what the hell ells would it be?” he asked, getting mad again. “I don’t want that whore in my life anymore.”

“I think you still have feelings for her and her marrying Joe means she’ll be happy.”

“I do not have any feelings for her” Nick yelled. “Where the f*ck did you get that idea?”

“By the way you’re acting…” she trailed off.

“Give me a f*cking brake.”

“If you didn’t feel something for her you wouldn’t be acting like this” Annie yelled.

“I don’t, get off my dick” he yelled at her, storming out of the room. She wasn’t going to let it end like that, so she got off the bed and fallowed him.

“Nick” she yelled, she didn’t know where he went but she was betting it was in his office.

“Why the f*ck are you fallowing me?” Nick asked, rudely, once she found him in the office.

“I want to talk to you” she told him.

“I don’t feel like chatting over tea, sorry” he said, even ruder.

“Nick” she warned.

“Give me a f*cking brake ok, I’m tried of you up my ass.”

“Well, I’m sorry Nick” she then yelled, and she never yelled. “I’m sorry I can’t be your perfect Payton.”

“Don’t give me that shit… you know I don’t want Payton if I did, I wouldn’t have chosen you” he yelled.

“Well, maybe if she didn’t leave you would have picked her over me.”

“I didn’t love her...” Nick trailed off.

“I don’t know, Nick” she sighed. “I don’t know anything anymore.”

“What do you mean by that?” he asked.

“Do you even love me?” she then asked, looking sad.

“You know I do”

“I don’t know Nick, that’s why I’m f*cking asking you “she yelled, before storming out of the room.

She never cussed, Nick sat there puzzled a moment. How could she think he didn’t love her? He got up out of his office chair and walked down the hall to their room, and there she was packing a suitcase.

“What are you doing?” he asked her.

“I’m going…” she trailed off.

“No your not” he told her.

“Yes I am... I can’t do this” she told him.

“You know I love you, baby” he told her.

“I used to, but I just don’t know anymore.”

“I don’t want you to think I don’t love you, I love you more then any other girl… that’s why I married you.”

“I just don’t know that anymore…” she trailed off.

“Baby” he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her back to him. “I love you so much… what can I do to prove it?”

“Be happy for Joe and Payton.”

“I can’t do that” he told her.

“Then I can’t know if you love me or not.”

“Babe, you don’t understand” he told her.

“No, Nick.” She pulled from his arms. “I do.”

She zipped her bag and walked down the stairs.

“Please don’t go, you have to know I love you” Nick bagged, running down the stairs after.

“I’m going to a hotel for the night Nick, when I get back tomorrow maybe we can talk about this.”

“Why do you need to go to a hotel?” he asked her. “Just stay here and we can talk.”

“The only way I will stay here is in a gust bedroom.”

“I’ll stay in a gust bedroom, you stay in the room.”

“I don’t want to be in there, its where we shared moments that may as well been lies.”

“Annie” Nick stated. “You know I love you, stop acting like this.”

“I will not stop acting like this, how would you like it if your husband may not be in love with you?”

“I’m not gay so I wouldn’t know, but you gotta believe me that I love you” he told her.

“I wish I could, Nick, I wish I could” she told him, before dragging her suitcase back upstairs and into a guest bedroom.

He sighed, he really f*cked up this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's 57... part 1 is coming to a end soon.

So tell me, Do you think Annie was overreacting?

Do you think Nick still has feelings for Pay?

Please comment and tell me!!!

** READ THIS***
I have been noticing that some people have been having problems posting comments so if you are one of them please leave a message on my porfile!!!

*** READ THIS****