Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

014

I didn’t get an ounce of sleep before my alarm went off. Tom stayed up with me the whole night but passed out about an hour ago. The cab guy said he would be in front of the bus in a few minutes.

I shook Tom, making him bolt into the air. I heard the horn outside and I quickly gave Tom a hug and went to Mattie N’s bunk first. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and moved to Lee’s bunk did the same then Matt’s and Jona’s.

I stopped at dad’s bunk last, I looked at his face he had been crying, I gave him a kiss on the lips since his face was to me. I let the kiss linger for a few seconds before I broke away and walked off the bus. I put my bags in the trunk with the help of the cab driver and Tom.

“Tom.” I said getting his attention. “Tell him I love him.” I said then got in the back seat of the cab.

I looked back as the cab drove away Tom was holding dad in his arms and Tom told him what looked to be ‘You brought this on yourself’.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It’s been about three months since I came home from tour; I am now five months pregnant. My belly is really big, I just got home from the doctors and they said that I still have four months left and about two more of belly growing.

I do yoga to keep in shape so I don’t get too fat. I have gained a little wait but I’m on a diet to help.

I’m craving nachos right now, so I wobbled into the kitchen and started to make the nachos. Then someone called the house phone as soon as I took the nachos out of the oven.

“’Ello?” I said into the phone after I put it on speaker. I stuck a cheesy nacho chip in my mouth and chewed.

“Babeh ‘m so sorreh ple’s cum’ back!” Dad yelled into the phone. This was the first time I was talking to dad on the phone.

“Dad i‘s been three months. Yeh ‘aven’t called teh check up on me o’ nothing.”I said popping another nacho chip in my mouth.

“’Ey! Las’ time I che’ed yer still me bird. Tour ‘as been buseh I mean weh ‘ave teh do signin’s an’ shite. Bu’ tat is no ex’use. ‘M sorreh I ‘aven’ call’d in ova three monfs. ‘Ow’s me bun in the oven?” he said as I continued to munch on my nachos.

“’Ow do I kno’ that yeh been faithful? And the babeh is doin’ good we ar’ five months in four mo’ teh go. Do yeh want teh kno’ the sex?” I said finishing off my last nacho chip.

“Emma! ‘Ow can yeh fink I woul’ chea’ on yeh? I can barleh eat ‘m not ge’in’ aneh sleep, no’ wif ou’ yeh. An’ of course I wan’ teh kno’ the sex! Wha’ is I’?” By the tone of his voice I could hear that he was sad in the beginning of his sentence then happy at the end.

“’E is a boy. We ar’ ‘aving a boy Oleh.” I said a bit giddy despite what he just told me.

“Awe tats grea’, now don’ ge’ mad bu’ I booked yeh a fligh’ for tomorro’ mornin’ a’ nine, so ge’ packin’. Wha’s tat noise?”

“It’s me cell ringing, ‘old on don’t ‘ang up.” I said as I looked at the caller ID my eyes bugged out of my head. It my Mikey my brother!

“’Ello?” I said in to my cell, I can still hear dad breathing on the house phone.

“Jag hörde dig där tillbaka i Sheffield.” (I heard you where back in Sheffield) How did he know?

“Ja flyttade vi alla här att ge sig av från några en.” (Yeah we all moved here to get away from someone) I told him.

“GOODKÄNNAR så sedan din rygg hur om vi möter upp?” (OK so since your back how about we meet up?) If we do meet up I have to tell him everything.

“Alright hur om idag, Jag behöver fånga ett flygplan till pappa imorgon.” (Alright how about today, I have to catch a plane to dad tomorrow.) I told him.

“Det låter god hur om kaffeaffären i mitten av stad?” (That sounds good how about the coffee shop in the middle of town?) He asked.

“Ja GOODKÄNNAR jag behöver gå pappa är på hustelefonen.” (Yeah OK I have to go dad is on the house phone.) I said hoping dad didn’t hang up.

“GOODKÄNNA jag ser dig senare idag låter säger middag” (OK I will see you later today let say noon) He said. We said our good buys and hung up. I instantly went back to the house phone to talk to dad.

“Yeh still there?” I asked taking the phone off speaker and holding it to my ear.

“’M still ‘ere babeh, whu w’s on the phone an’ why were yeh talkin’ in Swedish?” He asked clearing his throat at the end of the sentence.

“Oh my god! I’ was Mikeh! Mikeh called!” I practically yelled into the phone.

“Mikeh? As in me son, yer brova? Wha’ ‘e say?” He asked.

“Yes yer son! ‘E wants teh meet up wif me!” I said over excited.

“Tats grea' bu' I ‘ave teh go on se’ now. I will tal’ teh yeh when I ge’ off. I luve yeh. Oh! Wai’ befo’ I go ar’ yeh gonna cume back?”

“Yes I will cume back and I love yeh teh.”

We said our good buys and I called a cab to meet Mikey.