Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

017

Watching dad on stage was like something I never seen before. I saw his big wide grin as he held the microphone out to the sea of people. He was forty years old and he moved like he did when the band first got big. I have seen videos on YouTube.

They finished off Crucify Me the first song off their new album and the first song they did tonight.

Here is how the song set up was, it was: Crucify Me, Anthem, It Never Ends, Fuck, Don't Go, Home Sweet Hole, Alligator Blood, Visions, Blacklist, Memorial, Blessed With A Curse, The Fox And The Wolf.

“Befo’ weh ge’ in teh the ova songs I ‘ave sonfin’ teh say. Emma can yeh come ‘ere please?” Dad said/asked turning to look at me with a small smile. Mikey nudged me and I walked over to dad.

“Fo’ the pas’ few monfs our se’s ‘ave been shit, well tats cause I le’ this woman walk ou’ of me life. As yeh can see I go’ ‘er back” he paused to crack a laugh along with the crowd.

“Yeah I may ‘ave go’ ‘er prego an’ she is me girlfriend. I don’ care ‘bou’ the age difference an’ there is somfin’ I ‘ave been meanin’ teh as’ ‘er.” He smiled then turned to me and took my left hand then dropped down to one knee, the crowd got really silent then.

I looked at the guys and they all had smiles on their faces then I looked at Tom he gave me a thumbs up with a silly grin. I looked back at Mikey to see him smiling and standing next to an angry Andy the look Andy had one his face was like ‘don’t you dare say yes you belong with me’.

“Emma.” Dad said into the microphone making me face him again. “I knew yeh since yeh were little, everehone said I’ was ‘rong fo’ us teh be togeva I say fuck ‘em I wanna be wiff yeh till ‘m teh old teh scratch me own ass.” Everyone laughed at that one.

“Wha’ ‘m tryin’ teh say is. Will yeh marreh meh?” Dad reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black velvet ring case then opened it. I gasped. Holy shit this fucker had to be at least 2000 pounds which was about 3000 American dollars.

“I uh, I uh, yes. Yes Oliver I will marreh yeh” I said with a big smile dad took the ring out of the box and slipped it on my left ring finger then the crowd cheered as we shared a sweet kiss. I walked off the stage instantly losing my smile once I saw the mean look on Andy’s face.

He took my arm tightly and took me away from the set where no one can see us. He still had the grip on my arm that was getting tighter and it started to hurt. I clawed at his arm to
make him let go but he just held on.

“Ow Andeh let me arm go yer ‘urting me!” I practically yelled at him.

“How could you do that?” he said clenching his jaw.

“Do wha’?”

“Get engaged to your father? You’re my girl, mine.” He said leaning trying to kiss me but I pushed his face away smudging his stage makeup.

“I was ‘is befo’ yeh came along.” I hissed when slammed my arms up against the wall
holding them both with one hand.

“Stop Yer ‘ur’ing me!” screamed in his face.

“I thought you liked pain, in fact you said it turned you on. Does that mean you’re getting off on this? Let’s find out.” He said untying the string to my pants, by this point I had tears running down my face.

“I though’ yeh were betta then this Andeh. We can sit down an’ talk.” I try reasoning with him.

“NO! I wanted you then HE got you pregnant and then you fall into him like pudding. I don’t sleep at night because I always think; what if I got you pregnant? Would you be with me instead of him?” He fell to his knees letting me go I pulled my pants up and rubbed my wrist.

“We could have been a family; I want you and no one else.” Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tom, Dad, Mikey and the rest of the guys walking this way then they stopped once they saw us.

“And I’m not going to stop until I get you.” He said loud enough for dad to hear then walked away. Dad ran over to me and I clung onto him being careful not to hurt my wrist even more.

“Emma did Andeh hur’ yeh? Did ‘e touch yeh aneh where?” Dad said cupping my face in his hands so I would look at him.

“Me wrist an’ ‘e tried teh take off me pants.” I said showing dad my wrist, it was already starting to bruise badly.

“Oleh weh should take ‘er teh the parame’ic boof.” Lee said coming over and taking a look at my arm. We all walked to the paramedic’s tent so I can get checked out.

Turns out nothing was broken just severely bruised they wrapped it up after they put a special cream on it. They gave me an extra tube of cream and some wraps to help it heal.

It was dinner time by the time we got back to the buses, so BVB and BMTH decided to go to Burger King since they had veggie burgers. It wasn’t that far from the venue we were at so it didn’t take long for us to get there.

Dad, Tom, Mikey and I sat at one table and Mattie, Vegan, Lee, Jona and Sheep were at the one next to us. I laid my head on dad’s shoulder as Mattie, Vegan and Jona went to order nine veggie burger meals.

I took in today’s events I came back on tour, I got engaged, and I almost got raped by a guy who claims to love me. Then I think about the second one…

I’m engaged… At sixteen… To my forty year old dad… What has the would come to?
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Image
Image

I just want to take a minute of your time and say how much I love each and every one of my subscribers and the comments and most importantly my READERS!! I can't believe that I have over 440 readers putting 25 To Life at 10 out of 10 stars! I literally cried because this is something I do in my spare time. Now I dedicate every ounce of time I have into writing these chapters for you guys! ^_^ I am so happy you like my stories.

Keep commenting and subscribing and most importantly keep READING!! ^_^