Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

019

I stood in front of dad after I turned on my iPod and moved my hips to Happy Birthday by Noisuf-X. He reached up and took off the over sized worn out shirt that was hiding my top half from him, leaving me in my panties.

He ran his hand down my body; he took off his sleeping boxers letting his erection spring out. It didn’t turn him off that I had a big belly in fact I think it turned him on more. He sat back as he watched my slowly take my panties off.

I still moved my hips to the song and watched as he slowly stroked himself, he bit his lips as I straddled him. Dad began kissing and nipping at my exposed collar bones and chest. He started to go towards my nipples but I pushed his head back.

“Wha’ yeh doing yeh know ‘m producing milk.” I said shivering as he danced his fingers up my back, around my shoulders and to my breasts.

“So I us’d teh drink I’ when I were a babeh.” He said pouting and looking at me. Ugh those looks! I fall for them every time.

“But tat was forteh years ago.” I said looking at his pouting face; I gave in. “Fine!” He knew he can get me with that look and he uses it against me.

I looked down at him as he sucked on my boob switching back and forth and massaging the one he wasn’t sucking. I breathed out through my nose, I am not going to lie it was kind of weird but it felt really good.

I had my eyes closed just enjoying it leaning more into dad and cupping the back of his head with both of my hand. I felt him kiss up my throat to my jaw; I looked down so our lips can become one. I shifted so I was right above dad’s penis.

We didn’t break the kiss for anything, after all these years of kissing dad I learned to breathe through my nose during a kiss with dad cause you never know when it’s going to end. I moaned into the kiss as he helped me sit down on him. He threw his head back and groaned and took a deep breath in.

He moaned as I moved up and down in a slow pace. I couldn’t go any faster or we could hurt the baby. I looked back at the clock it was five A.M we came in here around one and we are just now starting to get interment.

He helped me move my hips and he reconnected our lips, I could taste the sweat on our lips. I cried out bliss when he trusted upwards hitting my g-spot dead on. He smiled into the kiss and did it again earning a small scream muffled by the kiss.

He was so happy he found my g-spot again because when I turned fifteen he forgot where it was, he spent like a week of nonstop sex trying to find it again

I could tell that he was happy he found it because he made me stop moving just so he can keep hitting it again and again. Tears slipped out of the corners of my eyes because it felt good. Dad thought I was hurt because he stopped and held my face in his hands.

“Wha’ is I’? Ar’ yeh OK? Did I ‘urt yeh?” I shook my head. “Why yeh cryin’?” He asked still out of breath.

“ I’. Feels. So. Fuckin’. Good” I panted out, making him laugh a bit.

“Yeh OK teh con’inu’?” He asked and I nodded. His hand went back down to my hips and mine went to the back of his head.

We locked lips to muffle out the screams and moans as he continued to hit my g-spot. This time when he hit it my walls clenched onto him making him groan. I came twelve times before he shot his load into me.

My head rolled into dad neck as he nuzzled my face, he has a habit of doing that, that and licking the side of my face in any photo we take together, in general really.

“Holeh shit is I’ relleh eigh’ in the mornin’?” Dad asked. I looked at the clock and then out of the window.

“I woul’ say so.” I said getting up, I forgot dad was still inside of me so it made a weird noise when it came out. That made me giggle.

“Wha’ yeh laughin’ a’?” He said getting off of the couch and putting on his sleeping boxers. Seeing his tattoo-less back made me laugh.

“OK seriousleh wha’ yeh laughin’ a’?” He asked getting down on his knees and helping me with my panties, I held onto his shoulders so he can pull them up my leg.

“This is embarissin’.” I said pouting as I put on my shirt that dad had to pick up for me.

“Wha’ is?” he said getting off of the floor and standing in front of me.

“I can’ even pu’ on panties wiff out yer ‘elp, ‘m teh big teh bend over an’ if I get on the flo’ I need ‘elp getting up. ‘M jus’ big and fa’.” I said sitting on the edge of the couch.

“Emma I us’d teh change yer dippas love, an’ look a’ us now I take off yer pantehs.” He said wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh.

“I don’ min’ ‘elpin’ yeh pu’ them back on, an’ as fo’ the ova shit yer no’ fat ‘ell I don’ fink yeh gained a kilogram. The onleh place yer big is in yer belleh tats cause yeh got me babeh in there.”

I smiled he always did know how to make me feel better. But something was nagging me like I had to ask him this but I didn’t know if I wanted to, I fear of what will happen.

“Oleh?” He looked at me with a smile. “Would evereh fing be the same if mom were ‘ere?”
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOO
How am I doing?
I'm getting comment's saying they love the story. To tell you the truth I thought people would be disgusted and or offended by it.
To all those that have been offended please take this apology. I really do apologies if you were offended in any way shape or form.

LEAVE FEED BACK!! ^_^