Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

005

I knocked on the door and let myself in. Dad was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands; Uncle Tom was giving dad a disappointing look. Uncle Tom looked at me and smiled then walked out of the room leaving me with my dad.

“Daddeh?” I asked walking over to him slowly. I sat down next to him and put my hand on his back, I could feel him tense up.

“Emma I ‘ave teh tell yeh somefin’.” Dad said looking at me. I just nodded for him to continue. “Every time we have sex I don’t think of it as sex. I think of it as making love.” My breath hitched in my throat. He continued. “Every time we kiss I don’t think of it as kissing my daughter. I think of it as kissing my girlfriend.” My breath hitched again, my heart was beating super fast.

“What are yeh trying teh say daddeh?” I asked even though I knew what he was going to say.

“‘M in love wif yeh Emma.” Tears started to pour out of my eyes. He knew that no one has ever said that to me before. I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t know what to think, and I am only sixteen for crying out loud!

Dad took me in his arms telling me it was OK, my hands griped his shirt making his collar bone tattoos show. He rocked us back and forth. I felt like I was going to be sick, I shot out of his arms and into his bathroom. I emptied my stomach contents into the toilet bowl. Dad was instantly at my side holding my hair back.

When I was done I took some butt paper and whipped my mouth and flushed it down the toilet along with my sickness. I turned to my dad and fell in his arms.

“I don’t feel good daddeh.” I whispered to him.

“Go brush yer teeth then I’ll take yeh to the doctors.” Dad said I just nodded weakly. Dad helped me stand up and I walked to my room and into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked down the stairs and into the living room and sat on my dad’s lap since he was the one closest to me.

“Tom, ‘m goin’ teh take her teh the doctors, she’s throwin’ up.” Dad said looking at Uncle Tom. Uncle Tom looked at dad real hard then finally nodded.

Dad picked me up bridal style and brought me to his car. I climbed in to the front seat and buckled my seatbelt.

*~AT THE DOCTORS~*

Long story short the doctor drew some blood and is doing some tests. I asked dad if he can sit on the table with me so I could put my head on his shoulder.

Five minutes later the doctor walked back in.

“I have some good news, and maybe some bad news.” He said.

“Wha’s the good news?” dad asked him.

“She is not sick.” I let out a breath of relief.

“Wha’s the bad news?” I asked, feeling nervous.

“You’re pregnant.” He said. I broke down crying, dad put his arms around me as I cried into his chest. “There are options, since we found out early there is the option of abortion, or you could have the baby and put it for adoption, or you could keep the baby.” The doctor said.

I looked at dad to see what he thought. He looked down at me with sorry eyes and stroked my hair.

“It’s yer choice babeh.” Dad said in a whisper.

I looked at the doctor and said “I want to keep it.” I saw dad smile and he laced his fingers with mine.

We left the doctor’s office after dad paid the co-pay. The drive home was awkward.

“Daddeh?” I asked in a small voice.

“Wha’s wrong babeh?” he said pulling into the driveway, he looked at me with a worried look on his face. I have to get this off my chest.

“The babeh has to be yer’s. Yer the only man that I ‘ave sex with.” I said. “Did yeh use a condom the last time we ‘ad sex?” I asked.

My heart was beating really fast now; I was scared what his answer would be. Maybe the condom broke? Yeah that had to be it.

“No, I didn’t use one.” He whispered with his head down. I looked at my dad as tears streamed down my face.

He pulled me over the emergency break and into his lap. I looked up at him after a few minutes.

“I guess ‘m having yer babeh, daddeh.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow... what will Andy do when he finds out?

leave a comment telling what you think will be in the next chaprer

ღღღღღ
BeccaSykes