Sexy? Why yes I am.

One: I know I'm Hot

The girls tell me I am sexy, hot, and cute and many more attractive names, I simply agree. My confidence is sky high, and it’s not my fault it’s that way. It’s every girl who gives me compliments and comes onto me’s fault. I’m straight, and I love the girls, and I am in no way, shape or form, a virgin. I laugh at the word, “Virgin” sometimes. When I’m asked if I am one, (which is rare), I simply laugh and walk away. I don’t treat shy girls differently from outgoing girls much; I’m not nicer just because they have no confidence in themselves. I treat most girls the same way, yeah that’s right, most, not all. There’s always that bitch of an ex that’s always getting on your ass about things. Things they shouldn’t be bitching at me for, because it’s none of their damn business, yet they make it their business.

I’m in my last year of high school, senior year. Also, I’m one of the most popular guys in school, and you already know why. I go to plenty of parties on the weekends with the guys, and I’m always bringing a girl or girls home. A lot of people go to the parties I go to because I’m there. So I’m always getting invitations to people who want to throw a party. It’s nothing new to my parents. I come home late of course when I go to a party, they don’t really care, as long as I’m not making a shit load of noise when I come home. I’m looking forward to moving out and getting an apartment when I’m out of high school hopefully. I’m not really in a rush, I don’t hate my parents. It’s just that sex is just so much more fun when it’s done in every place of my own house is all…

My Mother and Father both work a lot, so there not home a lot, which is great. My Mom has blonde hair and blue eyes, and my Dad has dark hair and green eyes. I see them in the morning, not every morning though, sometimes they leave for work early; because there workaholics. I call them freaks sometimes in the morning when they start talking about work and how they think they’re going to go in early tomorrow. Listening in school is hard enough of a thing to do with all the girls around me, maybe there’s a bunch of hot sexy girls at my Dad’s work, or maybe my Mom loves work so much because of the hot guys, or they just love seeing their banking account rise with money.It could be both, who the fuck knows? Well that would be fucking great, sexy girls plus lots of money.

I tend to dye my hair from time to time, I get bored of looking in the mirror and seeing the same color, it went from dark brown, to black for a while, and then I dyed it blonde. Just having the same thing everyday bores me, I need something new eventually. My hair now is a dark color, and my eyes are blue, and my hair style, well its pretty hot man. I have just a little hair on my chin, girls tend to like to play with it, I have no idea why.

Two people that I do see every morning are my two sisters Hufina and Dolly. Hufina is my sixteen year old sister, with long blonde hair and green eyes. My other sister is seventeen, she has black hair and blue eyes like me. Dolly wears dark make up on her eyes, eye liner and such; she also has a lip piercing.

I would say I’m closer to Dolly then I am to Hufina. Dolly is always sticking up for me when people talk shit, she gets in their face. I tell her not to waste her time, I tell her I don’t care, but she still does it. Hell, if it really bothered me I’d be walking over to the damn idiot who was talking the shit. Not a lot of people talk shit in front of me, unless they like getting there ass beaten. I call them my haters; they wish they could be as hot like me and get girls. Dolly also makes excuses for me, she’s a good sister but sometimes she needs to back out, and take care of herself. Hufina is the girlie one out of them I’d say, or normal… Not sure exactly on what to call it.

Last night I came home from a party with two girls, and then woke up in the bed naked with them on each side of me. I simply smirked when I woke up, threesomes sure are fun. I pulled my black blanket up; yep we’re definitely all naked under the black blanket, on the white sheets. This was great; I pulled the black blanket up and slowly tried to get out from in-between them, trying not to wake them up.

It was a success; I got out of the bed without waking them up. I grabbed some clothes, and then walked into the bathroom. I dropped them on the sink, and jumped into the shower, I left the door unlocked in case they came in to join. I have had sex in the shower plenty of times, taking a shower is always more fun when you have girls in there with you.

When I finished, I dried off and slipped on my boxers, my dark blue skinnies, and my shirt that was yellow and black. Drying my hair was easy, when I finished I smirked at myself in the mirror. I’d say I look pretty damn good, I’m glad I chose this hairstyle.

I walked out to see both the girls dressing; they both looked at me with a flirty, lustful look in their eyes. I only smirked, “Sleep well?”

Both of them smirked.

“Oh yes, that was sooo much fun…”

“Yeah, it was a ton of fun, I hope we can do it again.” said the other.

“I left my number on the desk…” said one of them, then they came up to me, kissed me, and then walked out.

The other one looked at me.

“What?” I said.

“Baby, you should call me so we can go out some time…” she said then came up to me. She looked at me and bit her lip.

I smirked. I know what she wants…

I pulled her close, her body hit mine and I kissed her lips, and grabbed her ass.

When I pulled away she giggled, “Bye Nate.” She said and left.

Hufina walked by my room and stopped.

“What?” I said.

“Ew!” she said with the most disgusted look on her face and then walked away.

I just shook my head and laughed.

She’s only saying that because she saw two girls leaving my room, looking like they just woke up from a crazy night and it was if you know what I mean…

Dolly came walking into my room, she shook her head at me then said, “Hurry up and eat breakfast, or we’re going to be late for school.”

I smirked and patted her head, “Oh dear sister, you know you don’t have to waste your time waiting on my ass. Hufina doesn’t waste her time waiting on me, I’ll never know why you doo~

“Nate, you know exactly why!” said Dolly.

“I do?” I asked.

“YES!” she yelled out.

“The reason is because…?”

She smacked her hand on her head.

“The reason is, is because I love you and we’re real close.” said Dolly.

I laughed and pulled her into a hug, and patted her head.

“You’re looking good today.” I said.

“Thank you Nate.” said Dolly.

She was wearing her black skinnies with her black shirt which had a band on it, Bring me the horizon. She has her dark make up on as usual, eye liner, mascara. My favorite thing about what she has is her piercing. It’s probably because I used to have a lip piercing; I used to have snake bites too.

It’s always fun walking to school with my sisters, and funny. I have Dolly on the right of me, the bad ass with lots of black, and then to the left of me I have Hufina, all sweet and girlie, cute. Then there’s me in the middle, the hot guy and the most popular guy in school. I know girls are jealous of my sisters, the fact of them getting to live with me and such get’s them jealous. How do I know that? Well I get a lot of love letters. Well let’s just say it’s obvious when then they say, “I get real jealous that those two girls are always with you at home.” They mean my sisters.

“Hey Nate!” said a voice from a far. I recognized it, “Hey John!” I said and made my way over there, as my two sisters left my side to go off with their friends.

“Did you have fun last night?” asked John smirking at me.

I laughed and punched his arm.

“Fuck yeah man, how about you?”I asked.

“Yeah…I had fun.” said John.

“What man, what's wrong?” I asked.

“Nothin’ it was all good.” said John.

“Tell me dude, come on.” I said and smacked his back.

“It was really good, she was just, not screaming my name.” said John.

“Oh you’ll find plenty of girls to fuck that’ll scream your name.” I said laughing.

“No Nate, she was screaming A name.” said John emphasizing the, “A” before name.

“Who’s?” I asked.

John sighed.

“Come on, tell me.” I said.

“She was screaming out, your name Nate…” said John.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading!^^
Chapter 2 will be out soon. (sooner if you comment ;D)
PLEASE COMMENT. I'd really appreciate it!
comment! <3